Time stands still...in Manilva

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 May 2008 12:00 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Justin

What's wrong with the webcam?   I am out next week and was looking for an indication of the weather....can you give it a kick?

Regards

John

Like 0      
01 May 2008 12:09 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Blue sky hot and sunny - thats all you need to know. Loads of people around the pool and in the sea

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 May 2008 2:05 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Thanks Rixxy..you are in Marbella if i am not mistaken but that will be close enough to judge. Still starring on TV?

Regards

John

Like 0      
01 May 2008 2:39 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Yes I am but thats only 20 mins away. Got filming next week for the auction - spanish tv crew, which should be fun!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 May 2008 5:04 PM by Jet48 Star rating in Estepona / Great Yar.... 106 posts Send private message

Jet48´s avatar
Iam pleased you've mentioned the webcam JC1, I thought my computor had got stuck on the 26th. We like you watch the weather there on the cam its something to cheer us up when the skies are grey here. One other thing the truck in the foreground doesnt seem to move even when the cams working perhaps that needs a kick to.

Like 0      
01 May 2008 5:21 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
I know what you mean, Jet48. I know where the webcam is and thought about standing in front of that van and hanging a banner , such as ' Justin for mayor' ...wonder what else we could put on a banner???

Regards

John

Like 0      
01 May 2008 5:59 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Sorry guys, didn't realise the software had crashed.  It's up and running now.

We'll be moving the office around in June and they'll be a much better view for the webcam. We're also getting a better webcam so that the image is clearer too.  This will be the view (just took this picture now...glorious day today!)

The development in front is Manilva Heights and you can just see Duquesa Fairways and Duquesa village in the distance.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
02 May 2008 8:20 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Thanks Justin...that will be an improvement. All you need now is an arrow on your lens pointing to my place in Duquesa Village

Regards

John

Like 0      
14 Sep 2008 1:11 PM by PMillsom Star rating in Midlands. 469 posts Send private message

PMillsom´s avatar
Is the webcam now working?:  On both my PC's  I  just see a black box - its looks like night time but without an lights nor starts.

Like 0      
14 Sep 2008 6:20 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
It should be back up and running tomorrow.  We moved some PCs around and it's taken the webcam offline temporarily.

It should be back tomorrow.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

mobile home information please - 5 posts
Setting up a spanish will - 32 posts
ClairH - 5 posts
Furniture Plus Spain - 3 posts
nannette - 1 posts
set up fees for mortgage - 3 posts
The NEW forum rules !!! - 9 posts
NEW : Abbey Zero Credit Card, NO foreign exchange fees for goods OR cash - 0 posts
WHO PAYS THE HIGHEST COMMUNITY FEES - 25 posts
La Vizcaronda - 2 posts
Grupo Urbasa - 2 posts
Sun Loungers - 2 posts
hello from portsmouth - 2 posts
Good deal or not, advice please. - 4 posts
Torrevieja information - 9 posts
Can anyone help - 0 posts
The campaign to clean up Orihuela Costa has begun - 0 posts
Driving & consequences of doing wrong. - 5 posts
Bringing in excess tobacco from Gibralta - help please! - 9 posts
LOOKING FOR LONG TERM LET IN CONDADO - 4 posts
want long term rental in puerto lumbreres - 0 posts
Big Thanks to Sharon W - www.themortgageservicegroup.com - 13 posts
old story Community debtors - 13 posts
Alcossebre, Costa Azahar - 1 posts
news letter? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x