Grupo Urbasa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by rob67uk Star rating in El Altet, Manchester. 6 posts Send private message

Bought an apartment from Grupo Urbasa which was completed in 2005. Problem being we still have not received of habitation certificate and this has been going on for two years. Also having to pay electricity bills as company says they cannot aford although meant to pay until we have certificate. I do know some people from Amarion III were looking to take things to a solicitor. Would be interested to hear which one they used and how they got on.

Cheers

rob67uk

Like 0      
29 Apr 2008 9:27 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Rob, welcome.

Regarding Amarion III we have friends posting occasionally on EOS who have bought there so I can give you their sitename & you can do a search & contact them by PM. You will however need to have your PM facility enabled first & I suggest you add your name to this thread so Justin will pick up on it. Click blue link Justin, help required please regarding PMs to new members..

Amarion III contacts are "JPD" Trish & John.

Also have a word with Maria De Castro on here as she gives legal advice to us all when needed. Email her or send her a PM. mariadecastro is her sitename.  mldecastro@costaluzlawyers.es     or    marialuisa@costaluzlawyers.es

Good luck.

Like 0      
30 Apr 2008 8:54 AM by rob67uk Star rating in El Altet, Manchester. 6 posts Send private message

Dear Morerosado

Thanks for your reply. Have sent Maria an email and I am just waiting for EOS to activate my PMs and will contact Trish and John.

Cheers

Hasta luego

rob67uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sun Loungers - 2 posts
hello from portsmouth - 2 posts
Good deal or not, advice please. - 4 posts
Torrevieja information - 9 posts
Can anyone help - 0 posts
The campaign to clean up Orihuela Costa has begun - 0 posts
Driving & consequences of doing wrong. - 5 posts
Bringing in excess tobacco from Gibralta - help please! - 9 posts
LOOKING FOR LONG TERM LET IN CONDADO - 4 posts
want long term rental in puerto lumbreres - 0 posts
Big Thanks to Sharon W - www.themortgageservicegroup.com - 13 posts
old story Community debtors - 13 posts
Alcossebre, Costa Azahar - 1 posts
news letter? - 1 posts
Solar water heaters - 27 posts
Speedin Fine. 'HELP' - 6 posts
Leaving the United Kingdom, tax rebate - 8 posts
Sunflower oil scare in Spain - 1 posts
Buying in Polaris World - Terrazas de la Torre - 5 posts
Have you or are you completing soon - would like to hear from you - 2 posts
Baby passport - 3 posts
What is my right - sky dish installation - 8 posts
Hand baggage rules at Gatwick Airport - 14 posts
Community Meeting - 0 posts
Do you require assistance in increasing your rental revenue?, we can help - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x