Help swell Emma's fund - I will donate £4 for every guide sold

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Feb 2007 2:50 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
******** - Well said and absolutely right!!

This message was last edited by Pitby on 2/18/2007.

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 2:58 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/16/2007.

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 2:59 PM by michael52 Star rating in Bushey, Hertfordshir.... 308 posts Send private message

michael52´s avatar

Pitby, actually I have been involved for many years with caner patients and support a number of cancer charities and know only to well the agony of watching a loved one die

I have read all the posts on this site and SPI in great detail.  I was trying to bring some respectability to what has desended into a vicious hateful campaign between two hitherto respected web sites.

It is time for the two moderators to both start behaving as civilised adults and end this stream of bile

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 3:05 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

michael52

The bile is all yours. 

Your words and actions bring no respect to anything on this site. 

You are the only one trying to inflame the situation on this site. 

You are the one who has posted the same message in two threads. 

Please go away.

Jane

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 3:07 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Michael, why was that directed at me and why did you PM me the post that you put here, when I could have easily read it here?  Why do people insist on getting personal??

I was referring to to ******'s post as a whole, not his remark to you in particular,

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 3:09 PM by michael52 Star rating in Bushey, Hertfordshir.... 308 posts Send private message

michael52´s avatar

This shows how far the contributors are now descending

Time for Justin to do his job as site administrator a put a stop to this

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 3:11 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

michael52

Your concern is touching.  Your arrogance not quite so nice.

Jane

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 3:15 PM by michael52 Star rating in Bushey, Hertfordshir.... 308 posts Send private message

michael52´s avatar
I have PM ed Justin to step in and put an end to this bile and return the site to some civility and normality and suggest other contributors might do the same.

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 3:31 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 3:40 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN OUR POSTS ARE BEING POSTED ON SPI? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 3:46 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 4:51 PM by michael52 Star rating in Bushey, Hertfordshir.... 308 posts Send private message

michael52´s avatar

Dear All,

I have been a regular contributor for many months to the DV part of this site and to SPI.

I have been trying to get some civility and common sense back to this site as PMs to Justin to perform this function appear to date to have fallen on deaf ears.

For this I have been abused (without any logical foundation) and accused of only knowing half the story.

I have read every single bile full post on both sites and would suggest that if Justin cannot or will not brring this matter to an end then the members of EOS (and in SPI as well)  must take matters into their own hands and stop this senseless outpouring of negativity. It does noone any credit and diminishes the usefullness of what until now has been a friendly forum

This message was last edited by michael52 on 2/18/2007.

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 5:33 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Dear Michael52 - very laudible - so why pray - did you bring it on to this forum in the first place.  Please spare us any more of your personal postulating.  Draw a close to it yourself. 

Jane

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 5:42 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 6:42 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 6:50 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS EVERYONE.

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 8:27 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I nip out for the day and all hell breaks loose!

Please let me have the final say and let's just lay this to rest now.

I think we have to accept that both websites appeal to a totally different set of users.  There have been many nasty and vicious comments banded about and it really is time to stop now.  These are two website set up to help people and provide information.  The way they go about it is totally different.

We accept and move on.  You live and you learn.  Maybe we've all learnt something from this.

For us here, let's move on and carry on enjoying what we like best...Spain.  Let's enjoy it, that's why we're here and use this forum.

Thanks

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 8:42 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

Hear, hear. lets get back to the simple idea of chat, information and individual stories and experiences.

Also having less fancy pictures, and downloads would also be good, and get the forum back to what it is good at..  

Brian

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 9:03 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

YES jUSTIN,

AS I SAID IN PREVIOUS THREADS LET'S ALL JUST THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS ABOUT THE HAPPY TIMES WE WILL ALL HAVE IN SPAIN AND MAKING LOTS OF NEW FRIENDS ON THE FORUM WITH LOTS OF CONSTRUCTIVE INFO AND ADVICE.

GINA

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 9:24 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Oh JUSTIN-N-N-N......... - 4 posts
Info on Urb. La Marina - 1 posts
First Post - 5 posts
Childminding jobs - 6 posts
A GOOD READ & INFO - 4 posts
Jet Skiing in the Costa Del Sol (Benalmadena area) - 4 posts
dentists Mar Menor area - 0 posts
Change Law Firm after inital Deposit - Is it possible. Almerimar - 23 posts
Show House - 4 posts
Free healthcare in Catalunya - 8 posts
Not all agents are bad - 47 posts
moving to Estepona - 1 posts
Shared Photos - 1 posts
Where is the best place to move to - 5 posts
How to escape paying the extra tax ! - 3 posts
Sky and Broadband short term - 2 posts
Offshore or Not? - 11 posts
JOKES PLEASE .. IN HERE - 1414 posts
Wages - 1 posts
Warning! I do not recommend Ocean Estates - 100 posts
Information on La Marina Urbanisation - 3 posts
Want to sell your property! - 0 posts
JUSTIN ALDRIDGE - EOS MEET UPS - 11 posts
Mother & toddler groups - 2 posts
Police Warning - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 99

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x