Butterfly...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by Butterfly Star rating in North Kent. 6 posts Send private message

Butterfly´s avatar

Hi,

I've just signed up and wanted to say "hello" to you all.

I stumbled accross this site by accident ~ and what a great site it is! It's already given me so much information!

My husband and I are due to complete on a resale property in Teulada/Moraira on October 26th  We are both full of excitement as you can probably imagine! We plan to use it as a holiday home initially, and then..........well, who knows?!

We are due to fly out for our first 'visit' on November 15th to pick up the keys and get settled in ~ can't wait

Looking forward to 'meeting' you all...

Butterfly

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 11:15 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Butterfly

EOS

I hope you'll be really happy with your Spanish home. It's an area I've not heard any of our members say they've bought in. It's between Calpe and Denia, isn't it ? I have been looking at this website http://www.info-teulada-moraira.com/index.htm# which has 360 degrees videos on it for lots of areas there & it looks so great. We have never been ourselves so we must go soon. We are around an hour south by car at Guardamar.

Exciting time for you. Completion, ah, I recall ours well.

Nice to "meet" you too.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/14/2007.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2007 11:43 AM by Biddy Star rating. 29 posts Send private message

Hi Butterfly,  lucky you,   it's a stunning area,  I have many friends living in the area and visit  as often as I can, if you miss the UK ( which I doubt very much )  you can get a good carvery at Monroes, every day of the week.  Saturday mornings there is a great market in the Jalon selling every thing under the sun, not like the normal weekly markets, also you have numerous bodegas where you are able to sample the local wine, I'm sure your going to love it there.  Good Luck   best wishes  Biddy

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 10:17 PM by coast-almeria Star rating in Mojacar. 71 posts Send private message

Welcome

I hope you enjoy your new home, I also have friends there and it really is a beautiful area.  I noticed that you are from North Kent and whilst you will be enjoying Spain, I will be over visiting my mum in Meopham nr Gravesend to do some crimbo shopping - Bluewater as it's nice and warm as I don't intend to go to UK before crimbo.

By the way I also think it's a great carvery

Enjoy

S.J

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Habitation certificates - 2 posts
Charity Dog Show in Alhaurin El Grande / tomorrow - 0 posts
Every one can help abandoned dogs here in Spain - 8 posts
Connection to water - 2 posts
jennifer, heredades, costa blanca - 1 posts
BECKITTS MARBELLA - 6 posts
Guardia civil ? - 8 posts
Long Term Let wanted - Costa Almeria - 1 posts
FIR TREES - 26 posts
Gardens, Pools, Home Services and Furniture - 7 posts
Information please - 2 posts
Dental Care for kids - 0 posts
Ryanair announces 3 new routes Bristol to France - 1 posts
Bank Of Santander - 1 posts
SHOPPING ADVISE - 7 posts
MARBELLA ILLEGAL LICENCES - 0 posts
Advice from anyone who knows Murcia/Lorca? - 5 posts
UK state Pension - 5 posts
bill & ev marshall (newcastle upon tyne) - 1 posts
SPANISH BANK HOLIDAY - 18 posts
THANKYOU - 2 posts
Completion Dates - 4 posts
Almanzora - 3 posts
competa - 2 posts
HELP NEEDED FOR OUR OWNERS - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x