BECKITTS MARBELLA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by nev Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi I was in a resturant last week called Beckitts in Marbella this was the best  place i have been in ages ,T he staff are very friendly and the food was exelent I also bumped into Andrew worrell Thomson (famous chef) and two of the guys from west life the band which we got loads of photos ,The owner is the chef and his wife runs the floor so this makes it very friendly a bit pricey at 35euros but it was worth every penny ,Has anybody been in Beckitts that felt the same

Has anybody got any places like this to go to? The number for this one is 952868898

Nev

Like 0      
12 Oct 2007 11:00 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Is that any relation to Anthony Worrall Thompson - the famous chef???????

Noreen

This message was last edited by nfm2862 on 10/12/2007.

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
13 Oct 2007 10:31 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
First posted about Beckitts on March 2nd 07 - brilliant place great craic and food superb - gotta say my favourite in Marbella althoug you can go down to the Paseo Maritimo in almost the same area as Beckitts and you will find excellent food at Garum - doubt Westlife would be there though - there is an Argnetinian (supposedly) chop/steak house about 100 metres from Beckitts - dont bother!!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
13 Oct 2007 3:34 PM by nev Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Yes this is the famous chef you will see alot of photos of him when you go in

Nev

Like 0      
13 Oct 2007 4:02 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Check out their website http://www.fivecontinentgroup.com/Beckitts/main01.html

"Beckitts is frequented by many famous politicians (including the man himself- Bertie!), popstars (Westlife amongst others),sporting personalities... all enticed by the charming atmoshpere, welcoming décor, tempting menu & friendly service that the restaurant exudes " though no mention of Andrew Worrall Thompson or even Anthony Worrall Thompson, odd seeing as Nev said his pics adorn the place.   (PS... I love Anthony, great guy.)

Like 0      
13 Oct 2007 4:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
For anyone not knowing Anthony here he is talking about .......er hum...............

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 12:00 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Yes Beckitts is lovely - good for either a romantic meal or for a gathering.

The staff are fanatastic and were very helpful to me when organizing a suprise party there last month. Certainly they helped make the day and although can be pricey, I thought it was excellent value for money for 11 people.

Highly recommended.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Guardia civil ? - 8 posts
Long Term Let wanted - Costa Almeria - 1 posts
FIR TREES - 26 posts
Gardens, Pools, Home Services and Furniture - 7 posts
Information please - 2 posts
Dental Care for kids - 0 posts
Ryanair announces 3 new routes Bristol to France - 1 posts
Bank Of Santander - 1 posts
SHOPPING ADVISE - 7 posts
MARBELLA ILLEGAL LICENCES - 0 posts
Advice from anyone who knows Murcia/Lorca? - 5 posts
UK state Pension - 5 posts
bill & ev marshall (newcastle upon tyne) - 1 posts
SPANISH BANK HOLIDAY - 18 posts
THANKYOU - 2 posts
Completion Dates - 4 posts
Almanzora - 3 posts
competa - 2 posts
HELP NEEDED FOR OUR OWNERS - 12 posts
HELP NEEDED FOR OUR OWNERS... - 6 posts
It's Me -- Again - 0 posts
problem getting power connect. - 0 posts
Where can we buy bicycles? - 3 posts
Help Me Out - 2 posts
SPUD - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x