Gardens, Pools, Home Services and Furniture

Schools and Education in Spain Guide
Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by pknott Star rating in Costa Blanca. 142 posts Send private message

pknott´s avatar
My wife just said something to me that I thought I'd post...

In the UK and Ireland we all have things that the kids and us do....but when you live in a small village in spain..what do the kids do when its raining? We're off next week to spain and as its going to be raining we thought we'd do what you would if we were living in spain....Any Ideas or in practice from those who already live in Spain?

Like 0      
12 Oct 2007 2:50 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I suppose it depends where you live and what facilities there are around you.

When it rains here we tend to...stay in!  Most of the time we're actually out doing something, so when it rains it becomes those rare occasions when we actually stay in.

Or, sometimes we head off to a garden centre in Estepona which has pets and a coffee shop with a play area, it's actually a really great place for the kids, ideal for when it's raining.

Or, sometimes we'll go to one of the main shopping centres as we don't tend to go there very much when the weather's nice.

Or, sometimes we go off to the cinema too.

Threre's not a great deal to do really when it's raining, but seeing as it doesn't really rain that much then it's not much of a problem.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Oct 2007 3:13 PM by pknott Star rating in Costa Blanca. 142 posts Send private message

pknott´s avatar
Absolutely...but when it does rain, boy do they scream...thought about the cinema....its a great way to learn spanish....

thx

Like 0      
12 Oct 2007 4:00 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
We, as adults,  feel much the same if it rains in Spain on our hols, pknott. We have taken lots of games over which get dragged out. It passes the time. We take DVDs that we've made up with favourite progs on. Must be difficult though especially depending on how a kid reacts to not doing what they want. Age too will play a large part. What's wrong with the pool, going to get wet anyway.  Leave them at home ?

Like 0      
15 Oct 2007 11:44 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Also bowling, the arcades, sealife centre is indoors, various restaurants have child friendly toys the things, colouring games, lego, plasticine - raid the (used to be 100 pta shos) 1 euro shops with the kids and make things, mine loved all of those!

Painting. Also there is a ceramics making and painting place set for kids, and Marbellandia indoor play area at San Pedro. Dress up (or down) and go for a walk/run in the rain, have an ice-cream, thats fun!!

Use your imagination and let it fun riot. Too many easy options and electonic games out there!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 May 2009 11:54 AM by tony.c Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Best thing about Spain - even small towns, is that there is always something going on not too far away, keep an eye on the community events and festivals coming up in the area, concerts, fairs, etc. 

Like 0      
24 Feb 2010 10:16 AM by jackbrosnan Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

anybody here?????????

i'm jack...wanna talk to me...

Like 0      
25 May 2010 6:35 AM by larryp7639 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Watch Sex And The City 2 Online Free

This message was last edited by larryp7639 on 25/05/2010.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Information please - 2 posts
Dental Care for kids - 0 posts
Ryanair announces 3 new routes Bristol to France - 1 posts
Bank Of Santander - 1 posts
SHOPPING ADVISE - 7 posts
MARBELLA ILLEGAL LICENCES - 0 posts
Advice from anyone who knows Murcia/Lorca? - 5 posts
UK state Pension - 5 posts
bill & ev marshall (newcastle upon tyne) - 1 posts
SPANISH BANK HOLIDAY - 18 posts
THANKYOU - 2 posts
Completion Dates - 4 posts
Almanzora - 3 posts
competa - 2 posts
HELP NEEDED FOR OUR OWNERS - 12 posts
HELP NEEDED FOR OUR OWNERS... - 6 posts
It's Me -- Again - 0 posts
problem getting power connect. - 0 posts
Where can we buy bicycles? - 3 posts
Help Me Out - 2 posts
SPUD - 10 posts
Filipino In Need of Advice - 0 posts
LONG LET NEEDED - 3 BED IN PLAYA FLAMENCA - 2 posts
CYCLING - 0 posts
On a diet - 23 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x