HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, EOS!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jul 2007 8:20 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Hip, Hip, Hooray!! As they say!  Here's to the next three years  - and more!!

Fantastic job, Justin - and team, now!! 

I'm sure there will be so many of us here for years to come - because it's so informative (and extremely entertaining!!)  But honestly,an extremely interesting site, covering an extensive area of Spain, and members have offered each other so much information, relevant to so many others!

Fantastic!  I'm definitely going to be here for a long while!

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 8:25 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Well done Justin, an achievement in this day and age to stick to something through the tough times.

Heres to the next 3 years, then 10 then ???????

And a special thanks from me on a personal basis - as you know! XX

Now wheres the rest of my wine to cebrelate................................

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 8:42 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
I just drank it, Rixxy!!  And now I'm off to bed!! 

I've got to pack tomorrow, as we're leaving early Saturday morning before arriving in Spain on Tuesday!!  Not that the flight takes that long, but because we're stopping off in London (in case there are any members wondering!!!!!!)

So, Rixxy, can I buy you one to make up for it!!???

Will be in Duquesa for five weeks!!  Lots of wine will be flowing, I'm sure (well, it will be in our apartment!!).

Can you join us on the 19th at Beccys?  It would be great to meet you!

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 8:51 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hiya Pitby! I would have LOVED to meet you all on the 19th but will be away on a working holiday from the 17th to the 26th july. Certainly as you are here for a while it may be an idea to set a day and time in august as Im sure other members will be out and want to meet up as well - I was going to start a thread but Im rushed off my everything trying to organize work b4 I go. Its amazing how many small things have to be organized and even though I have a secretary its all the 'in tray' stuff I have left for ages that I gotta clear out!

I can access emails worldwide so will be keeping an eye on things but even so!!!

So - waddya think, shall we ick a day and time and place in august for us all to meet - a summer party THATS A POINT, I THOUGH EOS WAS THROWING A BEACHPARTY TO CELEBRATE THE 3RD YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 8:52 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Hope the beach party is when we are there next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:03 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Probably as I havent been invited!!!   

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:06 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
I think you've missed out on that, Maureen!!  (As you can see, I haven't yet retired to my slumber!!).

But, yes, Rixxy, I most certainly think we can arrange something between 26th July and 21st August, before we leave!!  And I'm sure Justin can organise that Beach Party, can't you???

How about we pick a place a time during August to do just that, Justin?  Your official third birthday party!!!??

We could really string out all the events from hereon in, couldn't we??  But we're all for it!

So WHERE'S THAT BEACH PARTY FOR EOS' 3RD BIRTHDAY, THEN???  

(Otherwise, Rixxy, just keep in touch and we'll arrange a sundowner without Justin & Co!!)

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:07 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Im getting the wine and ribs for the bbq as I post!!!! 

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:17 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Jan

You will have to rent me a room and I'll come back over for it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:24 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
We are holding you to that one!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:29 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

cant wait for our apartment to be ready, then we will be able to pop over for all these get togethers,  roll on December.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:43 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
BRILL - XMAS PARTY PLANNING 1st stage starting now!!!!!!!!!!!!  

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:52 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

We should make it an anual EOS summer BBQ and an EOS Christmas Party, how about it Justin.

We have to do something to celebrate bringing us all together, if it wasn't for this site we would be out in the dark.

Can't wait for Tuesday when we fly out, I'll be straight down to the marina, that's the part we fell in love with when we came out looking.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:53 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Y stop at summer and Christmas? What about one a month - beach party in February - hmmm that would be nice?????

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:55 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Ok with me, you come up with some brilliant ideas Patrick, just wish you could be there on 19th.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 10:02 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Will be back on the 27th so if there is one going on after that I am up for it!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 10:02 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Promise to remove my teeth for the evening!!

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 10:09 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Ugh, thats awful.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 7:33 AM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

A Late present

The beer manufacturing group Mahou-San Miguel is to spend 6.3 million euros on expansion and environmental and quality improvements at the San Miguel factory near the airport in Malaga. The group announced the total investment of 74 million euros in its five factories in Spain at the presentation of its 2006 annual report. In 2006 Mahou-San Miguel achieved sales worth 929.8 million euros, 3.9 per cent more than 2005. For two years now the group has been working on an expansion plan which has seen the entrance of the Mahou make of beer into the American and Mexican markets. San Miguel is sold in more than 35 countries and outside of Spain most of that is drunk in the UK. Last year was the 40th anniversary of the Malaga San Miguel factory which currently produces 1.8 million hectolitres of beer a year.

John

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 9:15 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

johnone

what's the present?........are they giving it away as EOS's third birthday?

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Calahonda area restaurants - - 5 posts
Your Help please. - 27 posts
Mazarron anyone? - 103 posts
Asturias, N332 Punta Prima, Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Adorable puppies urgently need a home please - 4 posts
El Ejército del Aire - Spanish Equivalent to Red Arrows - 8 posts
DOLORES - New to the forum. - 2 posts
El Pinet update on refunds! - 7 posts
Hacienda Casares - new to site - 5 posts
La Duquesa - 1 posts
Woody - 0 posts
Which Broadband - 3 posts
Phase Two will noty be ready by March - 1 posts
medical support - 2 posts
Looking for long term Rental URGENT!! from 08.08.07 - 9 posts
Algorfa - 82 posts
New features coming.... - 54 posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 12 posts
just signed up - 7 posts
Out of pocket expenses for President - 11 posts
Marie Castro.....Baby? - 29 posts
Looking to rent 1month and 2 weeks - 5 posts
Has Any One Been To The Capanes del Golf Site Recently - 4 posts
New PGOU Marbella - 6 posts
astronomy in Torrevieja - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 44

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x