just signed up

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by steveann Star rating in normanton west yorks.... 1 posts Send private message

hi folks, just arrived back in england after a very busy 5 days. is there ever a more beautiful place than jacarilla, too young to retire yet but a dencent job offer and i am on my way. lovley bars not rowdy with people going out as families. if your going out you must find the beautiful wine bar on the edge of town we had a wounderful saturday night there peacfull relaxing warm and inexpensive. cannot wait to get back.

Like 0      
10 Jul 2007 9:21 AM by mervy Star rating in oriheula. 138 posts Send private message

Hi steve,we live in Hurchillo,not far from Jacarilla(another lovely wee village).What is the name of the wine bar as we are always looking for somewhere new to eat.

Like 0      
10 Jul 2007 5:38 PM by brenjam Star rating in Renfrewshire Scotlan.... 11 posts Send private message

brenjam´s avatar

Hi'

We have also just returned from completion of our property in Jacarilla..Jardines del Palacio. Agree it's a great place  can't wait until we go back in September. What was the wine bar called? We discovered a really quant place called "the cave" just along from our apartment lovely setting and very relaxing. Some of the places had different opening hours and we didn't always find them open when we were out and about but only had a week after the paper work was sorted out so will have to explore properly when we go back.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 3:02 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hello steveann

Welcome to EOS, hope you enjoy the site & forum

Kind regards

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:30 AM by spanishbikini Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

Hi

Im not new, been a member for a while but this morning couldnt get onto the site so have had to set up a whole new account on a new email address. Now i cant get onto my development forum, i register it then it disappears from my account. Justin what is going on with the site. Its always been so easy to use and usually the first thing i log onto in the morning, now its just pure STRESS!! I cant log in, i cant get into my forum. Im leaving in afew weeks and want to keep in touch with everyone. Whats happened?? Justin help!!!!

Tina

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:38 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Is that you Tinasolero?

I had trouble with PM's yesterday, the link wouldn't work to reply, so had to copy/paste the link into my browser.

Also, the "last 20 posts" and "last 20 updated threads" bit has gone!

And my Development Forum bit has gone too!!!

We have Gremlins at work........................question is......who????

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:42 AM by spanishbikini Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

HI yes its me, ive just added the forum again. It said added successfully, then vanished. Oh well, i seriously give up now as ive wasted alot of time here!! Fibbs gotta go. Im going to have a chocolate hob nob and count to ten !!!!!

Tina xx

Like 0      
12 Jul 2007 9:44 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Ok Tina, enjoy!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Out of pocket expenses for President - 11 posts
Marie Castro.....Baby? - 29 posts
Looking to rent 1month and 2 weeks - 5 posts
Has Any One Been To The Capanes del Golf Site Recently - 4 posts
New PGOU Marbella - 6 posts
astronomy in Torrevieja - 0 posts
Easyjet problems - 11 posts
A question about IVA for an estate agent - 12 posts
Rental needed with adsl - 5 posts
Spa Valley - 3 posts
City of Murcia - 4 posts
Taking a fridge from UK to Spain - 9 posts
flights for sale Doncaster Alicante + visa versa - 1 posts
restaurants near almoradi - 24 posts
Janet - 1 posts
Last 20 General Forum Posts - 0 posts
Commercial/Shopping Centre planned for Algorfa - 0 posts
How does the pm system work? - 30 posts
Spanish property scandal petition - 1 posts
computer video link - 2 posts
Names of Retailers of Musical Instruments, Amplification, Speakers etc - 6 posts
Sally Morgan masquerading as Inez, I mean Rixxy, I mean Inez !?!?! - 71 posts
Pasta Cafe - Nueva Andalucia - 4 posts
Great introduction to the website, Justin! - 0 posts
schools around cabo roig,? - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x