Your Help please.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jul 2007 5:42 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hello Russ,

I just wanted to post my sincerest sympathy to you. I cannot begin to imagine what you have been through but my thoughts are with you and your family.

You are right it has to stop.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:00 PM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Hi Gina,

Thanks, all seems so long ago now though. One of the deciding factors when moving to Spain was just how bad it is getting in the UK. Must admit best move I ever made.

Regards

Russ

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:04 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Russ

My sentiments exactly, I wish we'd done it a long time ago. I'm so glad you are happy in Spain.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:08 PM by Rusty2712 Star rating in Benalmadena Costa. 71 posts Send private message

Too right, best years of my life here, going to post on Happy Stories soon it has been eventful but great.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 6:14 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

That would be great Russ,

look forward to your happy stories.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 9:51 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Have just signed too, it is frightening to think that not only civilians but the very people on the streets to protect us and prevent crime are victims of this culture. Our son was attacked last friday evening in london after having a couple of drinks with friends after university, thankfully it was a bike D lock rather than a knife but I shudder to think what the outcome could have been.

Jackie

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 9:55 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
God Jackie, is your son ok after that. You never said when you emailed but we were wrapped up in other things. Sorry to hear that but, as you say, you've to be thankful it wasn't a knife. This world is a scary place.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 10:08 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

He was shaken up, phoned me almost in tears from the shock (for a 23 year old street wise lad it must have hit him hard). Silly thing was he had gone to see if the fellow was ok because he had fallen quite badly off of his bike and that was the response he got!   We have told him not to get involved in future, i know its wrong to ignore people when they seem to be in trouble, but these days, especially with knives so freely available its too risky - thank you for your concern Morerosado, i had forgotten about it until reading this thread.

Jackie

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mazarron anyone? - 103 posts
Asturias, N332 Punta Prima, Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Adorable puppies urgently need a home please - 4 posts
El Ejército del Aire - Spanish Equivalent to Red Arrows - 8 posts
DOLORES - New to the forum. - 2 posts
El Pinet update on refunds! - 7 posts
Hacienda Casares - new to site - 5 posts
La Duquesa - 1 posts
Woody - 0 posts
Which Broadband - 3 posts
Phase Two will noty be ready by March - 1 posts
medical support - 2 posts
Looking for long term Rental URGENT!! from 08.08.07 - 9 posts
Algorfa - 82 posts
New features coming.... - 54 posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 12 posts
just signed up - 7 posts
Out of pocket expenses for President - 11 posts
Marie Castro.....Baby? - 29 posts
Looking to rent 1month and 2 weeks - 5 posts
Has Any One Been To The Capanes del Golf Site Recently - 4 posts
New PGOU Marbella - 6 posts
astronomy in Torrevieja - 0 posts
Easyjet problems - 11 posts
A question about IVA for an estate agent - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x