Algorfa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jul 2007 6:27 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Get back to work you naughty boy! And yes Im still hard at it as well!!!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
11 Jul 2007 8:25 PM by susan s Star rating in Essex. 39 posts Send private message

Still hard at it Rixxy.....but left work a while ago!

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 2:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Georgia has just sent me photos of his 4 yr old daughter with her best friend of the same age at the Algorfa festival on Wednesday evening. His beautiful daughter is on the right, he said. He has asked me to post them on his behalf as he's very busy at work &, as he told me, he doesn't know how to negotiate a bucket a/c.

So Georgia, I came on to do this for you, mate.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 2:48 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

Ahhhhhh Georgia - you must be a very proud papa!! Great photos

Morerosado - keep posting!!!!!!

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 3:03 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Thanks Morerosado,

Thanks for doing that,i and a lot more people appreciate your help now and in the future so keep on going,i would miss you for one

Her friend is called Carmen and lives near us.

They had such a great time and although it did not start untill 11pm kept going longer than me.

Thanks Annie,

I am very proud,it was her first ever performance,it was strange,it didn't matter how much beer i drank i could not get rid of the lump in my throat.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 3:10 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Lovely photos Georgia,

They are lovely when they are that age. Enjoy, they grow up so quickly  

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 4:10 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Yes Brilliant Georgia you must be proud the adrenlin kept them going,and morerosado keep posting you are needed by the majority and the newbies.Pat.

Like 0      
13 Jul 2007 4:43 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi All,

Have a great weekend i am off home now and wont be back untill monday,too much partying to be done!!!!!!!!

If you are heading to the Algorfa Fiesta this weekend i will see you there, if you see a drunk bloke with a smile on his face dont talk to him he will only try and sell you a property!!!!!!!!!!!.

Be Good

Georgia

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 12:23 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Georgia has sent me some more photos of the Algorfa festival on Wednesday evening &, once again, asked me to post them on here for him.

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 9:23 AM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Aaawwww! She is beautiful Georgia. Bet it was a lovely night!

regards

Trish

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 9:35 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Trish, you should see her dad   

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 4:20 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Like 0      
16 Jul 2007 5:06 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

She is a little cutie.  How is mother in law Georgia?   We might get their some time we did go to the market their.   Could have spent loads. Pat

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 9:05 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Mother in law went back to the hospital yesterday,they x-rayed her arm again and she has to go back in another 2 weeks.

She is not a happy bunny at the moment,the cast is driving her mad.

The fiesta has been great fun and it is such a fantastic way to integrate both adults and children alike into the Spanish community.

The lady who runs the dance school has the patience of a saint and does a fantastic job,i would recomend anyone who has children to get them into as many activities and clubs as possible,it is no different over here as you can find just as many if not more clubs for them,it is hard work running them all around but the reward they get and you get watching them is immense.

Georgia's cousins arrived last night and now we have 9 in the house,with still 2 more to come!!!

I have come to work for some peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 9:57 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

The prposed shopping mall at Algorfa(near the MASA concrete factory)is now official.

Apparently according to the local press,the shopping centre will rival the one currently in Murcia,so it will be on a much grander scale than first expected.

We should expect the same stores that are located in Murcia,ie Disney ,Primart,Eroski etc etc....

In my opinion this is great news for the area as it should bring jobs,infrastructure and people to the area without spoiling the enviroment as i would swap some nice bars and restaurants for a concrete factory any day.

The work should be complete by 2009(maybe) and should help the housing prices kick on again in the surrouding areas as it has done in other areas when a similar development has been built.

There will be free buses from surrouding villages and urbs for easy access and being just off the motorway will not put added pressure on the local roads.

Regards

Georgia 

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 2:13 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Georgia thats great news all round for us with properties in Almoradi as you know is just down the road from  Algorfa.Do you know exactly where it will be,ie between Almoradi and Algorfa or the other side of Algorfa etc regards pat.

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 2:23 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Georgia,

Will that be further on for us then? Past Ikea and Neuva Condominia??

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 2:24 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Patpur,

If you know where the Zoco sunday market is then it will be located to the right of that on the site that is currently occupied by the MASA concrete factory,just of the AP-7 AT Junction 745.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 2:29 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Candyfloss,

Pass the map to someone else you are going the wrong way!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go north on the motorway from you for about 20 mins then you would be there.

In between Quesada and La Finca golf club.

If you leave now you should be able to find it by the time it opens in 2009

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 2:45 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi Georgia thanks for the info.Pat.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New features coming.... - 54 posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 12 posts
just signed up - 7 posts
Out of pocket expenses for President - 11 posts
Marie Castro.....Baby? - 29 posts
Looking to rent 1month and 2 weeks - 5 posts
Has Any One Been To The Capanes del Golf Site Recently - 4 posts
New PGOU Marbella - 6 posts
astronomy in Torrevieja - 0 posts
Easyjet problems - 11 posts
A question about IVA for an estate agent - 12 posts
Rental needed with adsl - 5 posts
Spa Valley - 3 posts
City of Murcia - 4 posts
Taking a fridge from UK to Spain - 9 posts
flights for sale Doncaster Alicante + visa versa - 1 posts
restaurants near almoradi - 24 posts
Janet - 1 posts
Last 20 General Forum Posts - 0 posts
Commercial/Shopping Centre planned for Algorfa - 0 posts
How does the pm system work? - 30 posts
Spanish property scandal petition - 1 posts
computer video link - 2 posts
Names of Retailers of Musical Instruments, Amplification, Speakers etc - 6 posts
Sally Morgan masquerading as Inez, I mean Rixxy, I mean Inez !?!?! - 71 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 83

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x