Rental needed with adsl

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by logic Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hello all im already in spain

Looking for a 2/3 bed villa or apartment in costa blanca area (for sept)

It must have ADSL as i work online.

Budget 600euros monthly

Hopefully someone here can help me out, ive looked everywhere for somewhere with adsl and had no luck :(

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 2:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Logic, send a PM to our member "Georgia". He'll likely be able to help you.

Click on this link which will take you to a thread he's posted in http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/ForumPosts.aspx?thread=1712&dev=FB32&name=Spanish%20Estate%20Agents  then find his post & (ensure you're logged in or you won't see the Send private message) click on his Send private message link.

Good luck.

Like 0      
14 Aug 2007 7:24 PM by logic Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Still looking for somewhere with adsl

my budget is now 700euros monthly

Like 0      
15 Aug 2007 12:13 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
I think it is quite unusual to rent a property with a phone line already connected, let alone with ADSL included. You are probably best looking for a suitable property for your other needs, in an area where phone lines are not a problem, and then getting yourself connected.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
26 Aug 2007 3:35 PM by MLG Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hello there,

I have seen your ad on this website and wanted to tell you about our large 2 bed apartment (79 sqm) in a town called Almoradi on the Costa Blanca.

Almoradi is a very nice market town with everything you need in terms of supermarkets (Mercadona, Intermarche, Dia all within 10 mins walk), restaurants, bars and general facilities and shops.  Its a 2 min drive to the AP7 motorway which takes just half hour each way to Murcia to the south and Alicante to the north.  Its ten mins to the town of Torrevieja which has Carrefour and a large shopping centre and a bustling beach front.  Guardemar is 15 mins or so for a very spanish feel seaside town and vast beaches.

We have a tenant in the apartment at the moment who is due to leave sometime Sept / October so the place could be available for when you are looking. The place was our home for a year and we spent many many evenings enjoying dinner on the balcony from where you've got a great view of the local mountain. During that time I worked from home using an internet connection.  The line is in, the router is still in the apartment, it will just be a case of a call to Telefonica to get it reconnected.

We are looking for a rent of 475 euros plus bills, plus one month deposit.  Take a look at the info below. If you can't see this, then send me your email address and I will email the details to you.

We are currently living and working in Egypt  and don't have any immediate plans to return to Spain, though we consider the apartment to be our home so is equipped and furnished in such a way with everything you might need.

Please do let me know if this is of any interest to you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Mary (email me at: mgpr07@yahoo.co.uk)

Like 0      
05 Nov 2007 3:19 PM by Superstar Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

I just sent you a private message offering a long term rental.

Kind regards

Kelly

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spa Valley - 3 posts
City of Murcia - 4 posts
Taking a fridge from UK to Spain - 9 posts
flights for sale Doncaster Alicante + visa versa - 1 posts
restaurants near almoradi - 24 posts
Janet - 1 posts
Last 20 General Forum Posts - 0 posts
Commercial/Shopping Centre planned for Algorfa - 0 posts
How does the pm system work? - 30 posts
Spanish property scandal petition - 1 posts
computer video link - 2 posts
Names of Retailers of Musical Instruments, Amplification, Speakers etc - 6 posts
Sally Morgan masquerading as Inez, I mean Rixxy, I mean Inez !?!?! - 71 posts
Pasta Cafe - Nueva Andalucia - 4 posts
Great introduction to the website, Justin! - 0 posts
schools around cabo roig,? - 17 posts
I have uploaded some photo's of Aloe - 8 posts
La Torre Polaris World restaurants - 8 posts
Benalmadena Restaurants - 5 posts
Completition Date at Alandlus Thalassa - 4 posts
Webcam - 2 posts
Trust Issues - 15 posts
I still need to buy a shower screen - 1 posts
Arrivng In Malaga Airport - 0 posts
BLACK MONEY PROBLEMS - 84 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x