Paramount Kent!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Oct 2012 10:31 AM by robertt8696 Star rating in Midlands, UK. 479 posts Send private message

Wil Corvera be taking fun seekers heading to this new Paramount in kent? It seems the thread has veered off course as much as the civil flights air corridor in this thread!

Like 0      
13 Oct 2012 12:25 PM by Geoff y Pat Star rating in Torre Guil / Sutton .... 90 posts Send private message

Hi Robertt8696,  I don't understand your first sentence?   But I agree, the thread is about Paramount, not Corvera airport.  The problem is, if the airport doesn't open, it's highly unlikely they will obtain the investment they need for the theme park.  So there is a link between the two.

Geoff 

Like 0      
13 Oct 2012 12:42 PM by robertt8696 Star rating in Midlands, UK. 479 posts Send private message

My first sentence is what is called satire, due to the flurry of interest in  Corvera airport with relation to Kent theme parks, and as Corvera is not open to thrill seeking domestic customers yet or Paramount Kent, maybe they will be taking customers from Corvera seeing as people are posting concerns about Corvera on this thread about Paramount Kent............. Satire.........

"But I agree, the thread is about Paramount, not Corvera airport.  The problem is, if the airport doesn't open, it's highly unlikely they will obtain the investment they need for the theme park."

This being your quote, if the airport at Corvera does not open, its unlikely they will get investment for the theme park.......... Kent??

The thread title is Paramount Kent...........

Like 0      
13 Oct 2012 12:57 PM by Roly2 Star rating in Almeria. 646 posts Send private message

Yes, but when I started the thread I did ask the question would it impact on Paramount Murcia, and Paramount Murcia is closely linked to Corvera airport (or lack of) so really we have stayed pretty much on thread!!!!!    I still cant find anything much in the Spanish press about the airport, and what is there tends to be more postive than negative e.g. the stuff about the exhibition in London featuring both airport and theme park.  Anyone got any interesting links??

Like 0      
13 Oct 2012 1:07 PM by teddyshadyblue Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Once again Spain has shot itself in the foot !!! Disney  was supposed to be in Spain several years ago but Spain could not come to an agreement ,so they went to Paris !! Now Parramount have gone to Kent ! l cant see them doing both !

Like 0      
13 Oct 2012 1:11 PM by Roly2 Star rating in Almeria. 646 posts Send private message

I don't think we can say Paramount has gone to Kent!!!   At best, it is a viability study and really, really unlikely to happen.  And Paris virtually gave the land away to ensure that Disney was built in that spot, so I don't see it as Spain shooting itself in the foot!

Like 0      
14 Oct 2012 4:59 PM by hugh_man Star rating in Kent/Roda . 1593 posts Send private message

hugh_man´s avatar

For the very best informed and most impartial reporting on Paramount Murcia try this link

http://www.murciatoday.com/paramount-theme-park-murcia_6086-a.html

and for Corvera airport try

http://www.murciatoday.com/search.html?search=true&town=62&subject=807

Like 0      
15 Oct 2012 10:56 AM by TerrazasGM Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

The thing with Jet2 booking into San Javier. At the moment they will allow you to book to San Javier, as San Javier is open & running.

If, and I say If, Corvera opens in the Spring, Jet2 will simply cancel all the booking to San Javier & you will need to re-book to Corvera.

They did this with me last year. I had booked Glasgow to San Javier. Jet2 decided not to run that route, & emailed me saying they had returned all my money to my credit card. I then had to re-book via Edinburgh.

This is the probable scenario we are looking at. 

I have just checked Jet2's website, it just say flights to Murcia, no mention of what airport they are flying to.......

This message was last edited by TerrazasGM on 17/10/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Do you live in or around Nerja? Weather info needed! - 11 posts
The running costs of Electricity and Water - 5 posts
New satellite channels from 11th October, Capital & Heart TV - 0 posts
Interested to hear views on this - 9 posts
BONFIRE NIGHT & HALLOWEEN - 9 posts
Advertising Errors in Spain - 3 posts
How would you sell a Static Caravan for Sale? - 7 posts
Air Rifles - The law in Spain? - 0 posts
Traditional townhouse wanted to buy in Jalon valley area - cash buyers - 0 posts
Wanted, long term rental from mid march 2013 couple with small dog. Honest & genuine. - 9 posts
Newbie wanting to say hi and wanting a rental from mid march 2013. - 0 posts
Question about voting at AGM - 8 posts
For SALE - Faux leather sofa bed - 0 posts
WANTED COARSE FISHING TACKLE / EQUIPMENT - 0 posts
Problems editing advert - 1 posts
Newbie Here wanting to be there :) - 1 posts
Wasjigs wanted !!?? - 0 posts
Motor Bike purchase & costs - 12 posts
Legal Wedding in Spain - 1 posts
Does anyone have their boiler serviced? - 0 posts
La Zenia Boulevard.....Amazing - 1 posts
Newbie - 0 posts
Inheritance tax - 3 posts
Is it legal for votes to be counted after the agm or egm has endec? - 1 posts
Geoff - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 28

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x