Wanted, long term rental from mid march 2013 couple with small dog. Honest & genuine.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Oct 2012 7:03 PM by aliandk Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hello everyone,

We are a couple from the uk , husband retired and I am a bit younger. We have a small very well behaved dog and wanting to relocate to spain mid march 2013 for initially 6 months, renewable if suitable. I have tried to email a couple of rentals on this site but it asks for the capital in Spain in the enquiry section, but when I type Madrid and press submit, it says oops you have forgot the capital, try again!

Anyway, I have contacted the moderators to ask why it is doing this, but no reply. So I thought I may as well ask directly. We are looking at Los alcazares area, Los najeros, along that coastline, inland back from those areas,, ciudad quesada.......any other areas nearby that are suitable. We would like 2+ bedrooms, air con a must, no apartments please........close by to shops etc as initially we won't have a car. Prefer a quieter area. Sorry if it seems I am asking too much but I don't want to waste people's time.

Anyway, if you know of anyone that has a place available from march next year, drop me a line please with a link or photos of the property.
Many thanks, aliandk

Like 0      
06 Oct 2012 7:08 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

It's not often you hear of a dog that's honest and genuine!

Like 0      
06 Oct 2012 7:13 PM by aliandk Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hehe, no silly, I meant we are!! But doggy is a genuine doggy. Got my hopes up there thinking I had a genuine reply:-).

Like 0      
06 Oct 2012 9:20 PM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

Evening Ali,

I am looking a lot at the moment & on many sites, but the best one I think, is below. It is a site many agents & owners use.

I have not been disappointed yet with not having a reply. Anyway it is:-

http://www.kyero.com/

Look on "long term lets" at the top.

Best of luck

Gerald

This message was last edited by gerrryuk on 06/10/2012.

Like 0      
07 Oct 2012 8:32 AM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

Our tennant moves out in December, it's cheap rent but the wrong area!!

Like 0      
07 Oct 2012 9:24 AM by competa Star rating in Scotland. 92 posts Send private message

My house in Competa is also available - wrong area and no air con, otherwise fits the bill!

Like 0      
31 Oct 2012 4:17 PM by peridot Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I'm looking for a long term rental in Costa Blanca, area La Nucia/Benidorm starting febr. 2013 till end of 2013 or even longer.

No appartment, min. 2 beds, max. rent € 500/mth

Any suggestions?

Like 0      
31 Oct 2012 4:28 PM by competa Star rating in Scotland. 92 posts Send private message

My house is in Competa, Andalucia, so no good for you.

Like 0      
14 Nov 2012 10:01 PM by sean96c Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

hello there,

i have a house that might suit you, funnily enough it does happen to be on Kyero.com that was recommended to you so you might have already spotted it however if you want to deal directly with me, all the better

its a 3 bed 2 bath house with a garden which is dog proof, nice house, furnished, has air con (in the lounge), is in a Spanish village called San Cayetano which has all the facilities

its close to the new hospital, San Javier airport and is a 10 minute drive from Los Alcazares, there is a indoor and outdoor pool/leisure centre on site and its pay as you go

we live in Los Narejos so are closeby if you run into difficulty

i´ll send you some pics if you like

all the best

Sean, 0034 638704744

Like 0      
21 Dec 2012 3:36 PM by rentalinspain Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi 

I have a property that may interest you or someone.

The house sits just outside Torrevieja town centre on an urb called El Coral.

There are two main bedrooms with an additional double conservatory/bedroom at the top of the house which sleeps two, in all the house can sleep six comfortably with 2 double beds and 2 single beds.

The house benefits from a private driveway with room enough for two cars, a large garden area which covers the front and side of the house and there is also a large brick built bbq. 

There is a nice communal swimming pool and the house has an open feel as its postioned on an end open plot looking over a untouched green area, I have it rented out over the summer months for 2013, but from October 2013 I will be looking for a long term rental.

I have lots of photos and can email you more information.

Cheers 

Richard

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Newbie wanting to say hi and wanting a rental from mid march 2013. - 0 posts
Question about voting at AGM - 8 posts
For SALE - Faux leather sofa bed - 0 posts
WANTED COARSE FISHING TACKLE / EQUIPMENT - 0 posts
Problems editing advert - 1 posts
Newbie Here wanting to be there :) - 1 posts
Wasjigs wanted !!?? - 0 posts
Motor Bike purchase & costs - 12 posts
Legal Wedding in Spain - 1 posts
Does anyone have their boiler serviced? - 0 posts
La Zenia Boulevard.....Amazing - 1 posts
Newbie - 0 posts
Inheritance tax - 3 posts
Is it legal for votes to be counted after the agm or egm has endec? - 1 posts
Geoff - 0 posts
Dead and Gone - 2 posts
What's happened to the Mediterranean diet? - 8 posts
Insuring your holiday home……. - 2 posts
Getting Spanish TV channels in the UK - 17 posts
Constant high interest rate by a bank - 1 posts
Spanish public holidays, should they be moved? - 42 posts
Casa Salvador Restaurant - Cullera - 1 posts
Cadiz heist on judicial storage unit. Incredible! - 4 posts
Off shore investement firm Abbey Financial Solutions anyone able to confirm they are legitimate? - 2 posts
Polaris World - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x