Newbie wanting to say hi and wanting a rental from mid march 2013.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Oct 2012 7:01 PM by aliandk Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hello everyone,

We are a couple from the uk , husband retired and I am a bit younger. We have a small very well behaved dog and wanting to relocate to spain mid march 2013 for initially 6 months, renewable if suitable. I have tried to email a couple of rentals on this site but it asks for the capital in Spain in the enquiry section, but when I type Madrid and press submit, it says oops you have forgot the capital, try again!

Anyway, I have contacted the moderators to ask why it is doing this, but no reply. So I thought I may as well ask directly. We are looking at Los alcazares area, Los najeros, along that coastline, inland back from those areas,, ciudad quesada.......any other areas nearby that are suitable. We would like 2+ bedrooms, air con a must, no apartments please........close by to shops etc as initially we won't have a car. Prefer a quieter area. Sorry if it seems I am asking too much but I don't want to waste people's time.

Anyway, if you know of anyone that has a place available from march next year, drop me a line please with a link or photos of the property.
Many thanks, aliandk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Question about voting at AGM - 8 posts
For SALE - Faux leather sofa bed - 0 posts
WANTED COARSE FISHING TACKLE / EQUIPMENT - 0 posts
Problems editing advert - 1 posts
Newbie Here wanting to be there :) - 1 posts
Wasjigs wanted !!?? - 0 posts
Motor Bike purchase & costs - 12 posts
Legal Wedding in Spain - 1 posts
Does anyone have their boiler serviced? - 0 posts
La Zenia Boulevard.....Amazing - 1 posts
Newbie - 0 posts
Inheritance tax - 3 posts
Is it legal for votes to be counted after the agm or egm has endec? - 1 posts
Geoff - 0 posts
Dead and Gone - 2 posts
What's happened to the Mediterranean diet? - 8 posts
Insuring your holiday home……. - 2 posts
Getting Spanish TV channels in the UK - 17 posts
Constant high interest rate by a bank - 1 posts
Spanish public holidays, should they be moved? - 42 posts
Casa Salvador Restaurant - Cullera - 1 posts
Cadiz heist on judicial storage unit. Incredible! - 4 posts
Off shore investement firm Abbey Financial Solutions anyone able to confirm they are legitimate? - 2 posts
Polaris World - 3 posts
council tax and income tax advice - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x