Wishing you all a Happy Easter

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

18 Apr 2011 11:40 AM by crostrad Star rating. 92 posts Send private message

Thanks More---I nearly spilt my coffee trying to dodge out of the way !

Happy Easter to you

Like 0      
18 Apr 2011 11:43 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Thankfully, Crostrad, I anticipated something so put my fresh mug of boiling black coffee down as I was watching it. Funny wasn't it?

Like 0      
18 Apr 2011 11:51 AM by crostrad Star rating. 92 posts Send private message

More, just one thing---how on earth do I clean that off the inside of my flat screen monitor ?

Like 0      
18 Apr 2011 11:57 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
18 Apr 2011 1:31 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Thanks More. You are a sun.

Best,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
18 Apr 2011 2:21 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

That was a cheep trick!

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
18 Apr 2011 2:54 PM by crostrad Star rating. 92 posts Send private message

More, I still can't get that stuff offa the inside of my screen so I've decided to sue that bird with the help of my lawyer- he's a pretty hard boiled sort of guy

As soon as I called him he scrambled to help me,and reckons that he's cracked it now---we should get the dosh if the bird will only shell out ( we're not talking chicken feed here)

His only worry is that another lawyer  might try to poach me as a client--I told him -"no sweat"- because even though I'm free to range and pick from a flock of other lawyers, as long as he comes up with the readies by fry day night he gets my business for ever-no yolking

There's enough potential profit here for me to feather my nest and maybe setlle down with a cool chick

In the interest of good taste I've resisted all mentions of : a good stuffing, parsons nose,etc, etc

Like 0      
18 Apr 2011 3:01 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

18 Apr 2011 3:03 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Wonderful!  All I can add to that is the original poster probably comes from a fowl country!

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
21 Apr 2011 11:26 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Suuuuperrrrb weather here in the South West UK, unlike in the CB, so we understand. Just going to the seafront to sit with my FREE G & T, courtesy of Marston's pubs who are giving us this to celebrate The Royal Wedding. As my husband will prefer his pint (we are going on the bus .. only 3-4 miles .. so he can indulge for once) I'm having his free drink.  The day gets better! Have a good one wherever you are.

More

Like 0      
21 Apr 2011 11:42 AM by johnnie1uk Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

A happy easter to you too

Like 0      
21 Apr 2011 11:51 AM by crostrad Star rating. 92 posts Send private message

More, have one for us while you're there ( coffee+brandy for me---sherry for the boss). Lovely and sunny in Lincolnshire today after the fog lifted.

Quick trip to the post office to mail out last nights eBay sales and then taking off for the rest of the day

Hope the weather perks up in Spain for our Valencia trip at the end of the month!

Enjoy the long weekend everybody

Like 0      
22 Apr 2011 12:22 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Happy Easter Everyone

Thanks for the original link More, and if anyone knows yet how to get that stuff cleaned up off the screen please let me know

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Apr 2011 1:11 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Happy Easter All

Like 0      
22 Apr 2011 1:21 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

If you go into the Marstons website you can give them as many emails as you have (create a few more ) & they'll send you by email a voucher for a free G & T or Pimms & lemonade at your chosen local to celebrate The Royal Wedding. Needless to say I had two wonderful G & T's on Weston Super Mare's seafront yesterday in blinding sunshine wishing I'd not had my jeans on, it was incredibly hot (but all my shorts are in Spain).

About to print off four more vouchers!!

http://www.marstonstaverns.co.uk/royalwedding

Go on, you know you want to.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2011 2:45 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Peter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, BeatrixPeter Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt - Potter, Beatrix

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 22/04/2011.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
22 Apr 2011 7:01 PM by JazII Star rating in Mar Menor and UK. 133 posts Send private message

JazII´s avatar
Happy Good Friday Everyone ;-)

It's been another hot sunny day here in San Pedro del Pinatar ;-)

Like 0      
26 Apr 2011 3:16 AM by paoloxavi Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

paoloxavi´s avatar

Hope you all had a great Easter!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Fire Bricks - 2 posts
Moulton bicycle - 0 posts
Generator - 1 posts
Non Resaident buying brand new car in Spain - 5 posts
Something to crow about - Thank You! - 8 posts
A Voice for the Voiceless / Sharon's Appeal for Noah's Arc - April/May 2011 - 4 posts
lift maintenance - 1 posts
Club for amateur enterpreneurs - 0 posts
Rent to Rent - 0 posts
2 Rattan Sun Loungers for Sale - 2 posts
Anyone know of a decent electrician? - 11 posts
A little laugh for EVERYONE who has to deal with red tape in Spain - 7 posts
Speed Limit - 4 posts
Spanish Car LeftHD for UK car . Opel Vectra 2003 2.2 Dti - 0 posts
If you like royal weddings you will love this! - 2 posts
Newbie with a question - 5 posts
Ryanair found guilty of discrimination - 16 posts
The power of words ... - 5 posts
How can I add my 15 yr old granddaughter to my flight? - 2 posts
It's a Dog's Life But Why Spoil it For Others? - 7 posts
MONEY SAVING TIPS - 1 posts
Paddle tennis court - 0 posts
wanted - 3 month rental in valencia - 0 posts
I am doing a project about the cost of living in Spain compared to the cost of living in the UK and I would like to know what you think. Is it more expensive here or in the UK, and whats negative about Spain for Brits. - 31 posts
bmibaby pulls out of Cardiff - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 19

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x