Torreveija area chitty chatty

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 May 2007 12:00 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Just to rival the Mar Menor chitty chatty, let's start our own up!!!

No disrespect Candyfloss, ******, Hudsey, Ielben, Conrad, oh crikey have I missed anyone??!!!

I know we  are "down the road from you", but a little bit of competition never hurt no-one!

Come on you Torre lot, let's get chatting!!!

Someone kick it off............

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
19 May 2007 7:30 AM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
Actually Fibby I was just being nice to them lot where I am is not far from you DH2 is up from the Punta Prima roundabout as is Hudsey

Like 0      
19 May 2007 8:23 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Can I just say it was never my intention to split up the forum into a clique. The only reason I started the mar menor chitty chat, I'm sure you will remember Fibs was because i was told off a few times for posting in the wrong threads about certain places in Mar Menor area. So don't worry no offence taken and hope nobody thinks it's some sort of exclusive club, just a thread for the newbies in the area that didn't know, at the time the names of places in the area. Have had some great info from everyone i have to say.

Thanks All

Like 0      
19 May 2007 8:46 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

What classification is Dolores then?

Laury

Like 0      
19 May 2007 9:00 AM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

19 May 2007 9:01 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar
So is there a Chitty chatty for me too?

Laury

Like 0      
19 May 2007 9:42 AM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi All yes Lauryc where does that put Almoradi do we come into it or are we slightly inlanders looking down on the coasters.Regards Pat.

Like 0      
19 May 2007 10:24 AM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Oh crikey - we're being deserted !  Good job we can sneak into each other's threads and keep up with the news that way! Enjoy !

Jane

Jane

Like 0      
19 May 2007 10:56 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Well there doesn't seem to be many around, me I've just finished sorting out the post, showered and waiting for my hair to dry.  Then I'm off to my sister's to take her to a garden centre, probably be crowded but hoping most will stay in and watch the football.

Is that chatty enough

Zena

Like 0      
19 May 2007 10:58 AM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar

You forgot me Fibs - I'm gutted  - haven't posted much recently though, too busy packing..................................

Like 0      
19 May 2007 12:03 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I knew I would forget someone Annie21!

Sorreeeeeeeeeeee!!

Our pad is behind Lidls, near those lovely GoKarts, nr. Punta Prima................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
19 May 2007 4:11 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar

Hi to all.  Very sore head today, nursing a very big hangover.  Had a very sad week, a friend of mine died and it was his funeral yesterday, he was only 42, that's why the big hangover.

Onwards and upwards, looking forward to next week, fly next Sunday from Newcastle.  Will be in sunny Spain by lunchtime, completing on Tuesday.  What day do you complete Conrad?? 

Wouldn't it be great if we were all there at the same time.  We could have an EOS party, every one else welcome too.

Like 0      
19 May 2007 4:35 PM by conrad Star rating in Milton Keynes and Dr.... 298 posts Send private message

conrad´s avatar
We complete Tuesday 22nd and am driving down on the 25th arriving 27th

Like 0      
19 May 2007 9:07 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

I will be thinking of you both Hudsey and Conrad - hope all goes well!! My turn on 19th June!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!! I am out in Spain from 14th June until 6th July. Is anyone out there during that time?

Julia

Like 0      
19 May 2007 9:38 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Good Luck Hudsey and Conrad,

Know how you feel. We had our keys for the first time at Easter and it is the best feeling in the world. We worked like mad for a week getting everything done, enough to put you off shopping for life, then again perhaps not . Weather is fab over there at the moment, hope it lasts, sure it will. You must be sooooooooo excited. We are all excited for you too.

Gina

Like 0      
20 May 2007 11:06 PM by hudsey Star rating in Hexham, Northumberla.... 120 posts Send private message

hudsey´s avatar
Thanks Candyfloss and Jules1, I will let you all know how it went on my return.

Like 0      
20 May 2007 11:14 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Hi Jules - I'll be there from the 30th June.  Any help I can give - just ask.  Hope it goes well - great !!

Jane

Like 0      
20 May 2007 11:32 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Sorry yous lot!

I started this off and have not come back to it since!

I didn't mean to start a rival faction from Mar Menor Chitty Chatty, as they are only down the coast from us anyway!

We can get a mini bus going for the ultimate night out!

But it seems like you  lot have all kicked it off nicely anyway!

Lovely............great stuff peeps!

(Just don't forget to include littleold (yes, very apt!) me in the parties OK!!!!!)

My kindest regards, as always, of course!!!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
20 May 2007 11:48 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Need to say hi from us folks at Campoamor! 

Hope all goes well for all of you completing soon - just prepare yourselves for lots of supermarket shopping, even with a good furniture package!  The Ikea at Murcia is great for all the nice bits like cushions and pictures which make your house feel your very own - just watch that last roundabout!!

I wish I could be out there more often but it might be Oct or even Xmas before I get out again - still, I can dream of the day when I pack in the job and head out there for good.  Bring it on!!!!

All the best.

Like 0      
21 May 2007 7:38 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I'll be there with my golfer husband 9 - 24 June, we live in Los Balcones just down the road so if I can help at all just ask.

Have owned for nearly 4 years so know where to get most things.

Haven't been to Ikea but then I don't shop there here either.  Most things you can get in the local shops if you know where to look.

Zena

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

R & S PROPERTY AND GARDEN DESIGNS - 1 posts
To store or not to store, that is a question! - 7 posts
new member - 2 posts
Live in Spain but where to holiday? - 16 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Facts right or wrong on Escitura? - 14 posts
capital gains tax. - 0 posts
What's happening with JeansSis? - 53 posts
Show house - 29 posts
Find Out the Truth About This Site - 3 posts
fishing alert - 4 posts
Rental required El Rincon - 2 posts
fisherman alert - 2 posts
sneaky needs help??? - 2 posts
apartment wanted - 4 posts
Bichon Frise for sale - 2 posts
completion - 2 posts
For All First Time Buyers And Any One Else! - 21 posts
best area to rent - 8 posts
Hi - 4 posts
Mr Wippy Ice Cream - 29 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
costa blanca south or almeria - 6 posts
HI - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x