What's happening with JeansSis?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 May 2007 12:00 AM by noelandwilma Star rating in Loughborough/Porto F.... 86 posts Send private message

Does anybody know what is happening with Janice, almost all of her posts have been deleted today!

Has she been upset?

Seems very strange that she should remove all the useful stuff which has been of so much help to so many people.

Like 0      
18 May 2007 1:27 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Really?

Perhaps all these board improvements have just lost her in the system. I like the new reply buttons too.

Laury

Laury

Like 0      
18 May 2007 1:30 PM by gerryboland Star rating in ek and trampolin hil.... 119 posts Send private message

gerryboland´s avatar

if janice is not contributing any more we will be the worse off for it.

gerry

Like 0      
18 May 2007 3:02 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Janice, where are you?????????????????????????????????Is there anything wrong????????????????????????miss you on the forum and not seen you much recently and not at all today..........................................

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
18 May 2007 4:17 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar

We seem to have lost all the helpful information on the Forum Help thread which is a blow to us all. 

Like 0      
18 May 2007 4:24 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Oh I see now.

Jan has edited them all out herself.

Why would she do that?  Even if upset, I don't believe that she would be churlish enough to remove her helpful advice.

Laury

This message was last edited by Lauryc on 5/18/2007.

Laury

Like 0      
18 May 2007 4:33 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar
Perhaps it wasn't Janice!!!!

Like 0      
18 May 2007 4:50 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar
Dunno.. does anyone in authority know if we've been hacked?

Laury

Like 0      
18 May 2007 4:52 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I'm afraid that Janet is upset and has obviously decided to remove all her posts.  The site has not been hacked.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
18 May 2007 5:01 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar

Thank you Justin.  At least we all know now.

But still a shame!

Like 0      
18 May 2007 5:01 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Why is Janice upset...what has happened??????????

I look at the forum most days and I had not realised anything was amiss.

Is this something we can rectify?????????????

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
18 May 2007 5:05 PM by Impey Star rating in London/Playa Flamenc.... 82 posts Send private message

Impey´s avatar
Must have taken her hours with all the posts she has made!

Like 0      
18 May 2007 5:52 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I don't know either what's happened with JeanSis.

I have e-mailed her so hopefully she will reply.

I hope I had no hand in her being upset.

I have just posted in this thread:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/ForumPosts.aspx?thread=1249&dev=FB46&name=New?%20%20Introduce%20yourself%20here

If it was this that upset Janice, then I have made my apologies............

I can do no more if this is what has upset her.

Sorry folks.....................but I think you all know me by now, I am not a horrid person, at least that's not what my 2 friends say!

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
18 May 2007 5:59 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Just read your post refered to. Did not think it was offensive but then I have been refered to as ALL SORTS ( **??**) throughout my life!!

Would not like to think Jeansis had left forum....and if she has a sneaky look at this thread .......PLEASE come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
18 May 2007 10:46 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Yes Janice please come back to EOS, you are deeply missed for all your generous and well informed  advice and sense of humour. It is not the same without you!

Kind regards,

Julia

Like 0      
21 May 2007 12:12 AM by ef Star rating in Oxfordshire / Casare.... 150 posts Send private message

Fibby, I don't think it was you, someone was really, really and unnecesarily nasty to JeansSis (in my humble opinion) in one of the "new people" threads, but the relevant threads were deleted quite quickly; I think it was fairly early in the day, one day when I happened to be on quite a bit and therefore saw the threads and noticed they had been deleted later in the day. I did send her a pm on the same day saying "don't let the b*ggers get you down" even though she hasn't a clue who I am!! If I had been on the receiving end of such a post I too would do what she has done. She helps so many people on EOS, there was absolutely no call for such an attack. That's my interpretation of the facts, but there could of course be more to it. I hope she's reading this I realises most people appreciate all the time she spends helping others.

Like 0      
21 May 2007 12:23 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Crikey EF,

Enlighten me via a PM please!

I have e-mailed her but she won't reply.

I cannot go into it further in public view, but please let me know what happened

Rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
21 May 2007 12:39 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Janice please come back, we all love love you, especially all the info you give. Do not let some ignorant people get to you.  I am afraid their is all sorts of characters out their , it is part of life now but you can rise above that.    Love Pat x

Like 0      
21 May 2007 12:56 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

To be honest,

If Janice (JeanSIs) was going to come back on EOS, she would have done so by now.

I don't think that by any of us pleading with her, will do any good.

If she wanted to post again, she would have.

I believe she is watching our posts anyway, so if she wants to come back she will in her own time, if ever.

So, how about we just get on with the forum, wait and see if she appears of her own volition, and say "hi" to her if she wants to post again?

I probobly will get slated for saying this, but I believe it's the right thing to do.

My kindest regards, as always...........................................

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
21 May 2007 8:07 AM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar

Hi I'd like to post here to show my suport for Janice. Have found her helpful and quick to find information.

Hope she comes back soon!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Show house - 29 posts
Find Out the Truth About This Site - 3 posts
fishing alert - 4 posts
Rental required El Rincon - 2 posts
fisherman alert - 2 posts
sneaky needs help??? - 2 posts
apartment wanted - 4 posts
Bichon Frise for sale - 2 posts
completion - 2 posts
For All First Time Buyers And Any One Else! - 21 posts
best area to rent - 8 posts
Hi - 4 posts
Mr Wippy Ice Cream - 29 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
costa blanca south or almeria - 6 posts
HI - 8 posts
Discount card club - Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Cocker Spaniel puppy wants a home - 4 posts
whats the latest - 3 posts
liza - 6 posts
Hacienda Riquelme Phase 1 - 5 posts
Golf Course Design Services - 0 posts
Hola EOS - 2 posts
just joined from karen and keith hola! - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 54

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x