Find Out the Truth About This Site

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 May 2007 12:00 AM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar

Hello to you all,

I have been on this site now for just 24 hours and I can tell you that it’s FANTASTIC!

Ni Justin has not paid me any thing to put this here, its just that I always give credit when due.

Although I am still finding my way around it, I like what it’s about and it feels right, it feels good.

Why? Because of YOU! You are the people that have made me feel this way and for that I thank you.

I have been trawling the estate agents to find some hope of me selling my property which I am desperate to sell due to an injury I suffered a year ago.

It is listed here on the site at http://www.eyeonspain.com/Property-for-sale-details.aspx?ref=SP462 . What I love about it is the full control you have over every thing.

When you go to an agent you are at their mercy to feed you with hope and clients, which in my experience just doesn’t happen. It seems as if they are only interested in selling New places to people. If this strikes a note with you look at the post I have done in the message board titled For All First Time Buyers And Any One Else! 

As soon as you mention Resale to them it’s as if you have just told them a bad joke that they have heard a 100 times before.

They smile and go through the motions but you know that after the initial questions, form filling etc, that this is the last time you are going to hear from them.

Unless you are paying for their services, then of course you will hear from them when they invoice you for the next annual fee etc. LOL. Poor agents, bless them!

About me: I am just like you, Human, good humored, I like a bargain like the next person, I love good manners, and forums like this, if I can help any one I will,

I hope I do not upset any one in what I say here or in any other posts I do, if I do its not intentional, I just want to sell my property and mean time until that happens I want to  contribute to this great site, forum etc and help people like myself.

So The Truth About This Site Is...

Its Brilliant!

Best Regards.

Brian755

Like 0      
17 May 2007 8:15 PM by Annie21 Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Annie21´s avatar
Brian - if you look like your avatar - move to the Mar Menor - you'll be more than welcome

Like 0      
17 May 2007 8:52 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi  Brian, I found this site quite a while ago when we was buying in Formentera  and it has been really great, It has been brilliant.  I am glad you like it.  We are all trying to do different things in our life especially as we get older, so it is nice to have help with this.  I have had a lot of help from Jeans sis ie (Janice) she has been a great help to both of us and she really does a lot for this forum especially sorting threads out, she helps so many people.    So hope you get a lot of help from this forum .  Regards Pat     

This message was last edited by Pat and Roy on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
18 May 2007 6:04 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Brian 755

IF that's you in the avatar, with 755 muscles, move to Mar Meno yes please, we are only down the coast and I don't mind sharing with Annie21!

Oh, by the way, welcome to EOS, nearly forgot that bit I got so carried away!

Phew, off for a cold drink...............................

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

fishing alert - 4 posts
Rental required El Rincon - 2 posts
fisherman alert - 2 posts
sneaky needs help??? - 2 posts
apartment wanted - 4 posts
Bichon Frise for sale - 2 posts
completion - 2 posts
For All First Time Buyers And Any One Else! - 21 posts
best area to rent - 8 posts
Hi - 4 posts
Mr Wippy Ice Cream - 29 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
costa blanca south or almeria - 6 posts
HI - 8 posts
Discount card club - Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Cocker Spaniel puppy wants a home - 4 posts
whats the latest - 3 posts
liza - 6 posts
Hacienda Riquelme Phase 1 - 5 posts
Golf Course Design Services - 0 posts
Hola EOS - 2 posts
just joined from karen and keith hola! - 3 posts
Been away, love new look! - 5 posts
A quick word to all new members who may seem lost in EOS - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x