have the agents been wiped out in the property war

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jul 2007 2:40 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Robmct,

its REALLY HOT today - it was 25 degrees last night so no sheets on the bed now..................the only water we have is the ice melting in the drinks!!!

ahhhhh bliss! And I remember the bad old rainy UK days, I reckon its got worse since then but I lived for over 3 years in Hartlepool (no, please dont ask me why!) and in all that time I managed to wear a bikini in the garden once!

Ocean are stilla round but I think they are concentrating on other markets now - still got office in Banus.

Now, get back to work then you too could live out here and have fun!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 1:07 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Hey Rixxi, I spent between 1990 and 1994 living in Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and Peterlee. Whyiee Pet!! We should have chosen Roberto´s avatar with a rope around it´s neck !!

Business advice and consultancy - Visit www.calidain2business.com

Calida in2 Business - Spanish Property Clearance.

www.spanishpropertyclearance.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 2:49 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Peterlee near where I was born in Murton, was it, Gillespie & then you were in Loughborough where I moved to. Small world, now near me in Spain too.

Murton >>Click here

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/5/2007.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 4:31 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Oh my goodness! Isnt it a small world!

Luckily I have never had to go back but the kids get forced on a plane to see thier monkey hanging relatives every year!

I was living there from mid 1992 til 95 when I escaped to Spain! I reckon we passed each other in the streets!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:17 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Did you work in Harlepool Rixxi?? If so where? I knew just about every business there as I was in the Office Equipment industry then. I did Harlepool on Mondays and literally passed rows and rows of houses with people sitting outside with a bucket between their legs peeling spuds for their tea. At least I assumed that was what they were doing;+))

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:30 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Weeeel I had an 18 month old and a new baby by that time, but was actually studying law in Middlesbrough. Also after my 1st year and passing exams, I took a job waitressing and by heck can I remember the name of the place! It was a bit upmarket, small hotel with a good restaurant in the name of an obscure poet!

It will come to me (as I sober up I guess!!!)

Did that for a couple of years alongside the studies and the kiddies! And courses for wordprocessing, computer studies (ie how to use the things!) Spanish lessons and self defence!

Si, I can kick a rioja to death after booting it up! - Talented, huh!

House was just by the Raby Arms and the new hospital was a 3 min walk.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:40 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Hart Village, wasn´t that a bit posh! Mind you I did Get a bit tied up once with a few law students from Teeside uni. Better no let her name out here she would probably sue the pants off me now. It´s OK though she was half French, well the bottom half definalty was. Yes indeed a small world!!

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:49 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

You naughty boy! Now wasnt in Hart village although a nice place - if you like the cold wind heading into you from any direction!

I was more in the actual Town but at the newcastle end!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:51 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Was the question was she working the streets in Hartlepool?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:55 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
To whom are you refferring?????

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 5:57 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Well I guess you. Gillespie was wandering the streets and you wondered if you passed one another. Ken you might have been better if the top half was French.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:02 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Thanks!!

It was good money though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooh la la!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:10 PM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
smiley I prefer the bottom half to be French, cos I don´t like garlic breath. Rixxi bless her, she would have caught my eye if we had passed in the street. All this talk of pimms and vodka has turned my attention to heading home and hitting the present I got from some clients, a large bottle of malt. Needless to say I won´t post any more tonight. Hasta Manaña guys and au revoir to me little Rixxi ;+))

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:11 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

05 Jul 2007 6:22 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Never tried Malaga, not my scene really. Now, give me Fish Alley in Funky Town, theres classless for you!

Thank you Gillespie - enjoy your pressie!

Nite nite to you.

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Jul 2007 6:43 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gillespie.  Missing you already.

(love that guy !)

Like 0      
06 Jul 2007 9:54 AM by Gillespie Star rating in Costa Calida Area. 608 posts Send private message

Gillespie´s avatar
Aawww thanks morerosado..we have only had one Spanish lesson on the beach, but that kiss goodnight made me feel like Sidney Poitier ;+))

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 3:23 PM by kenco Star rating in very wet scarborough.... 33 posts Send private message

kenco´s avatar

Hartlepool crime watch team surveylance of site conversation........................

blimey it aint alf a small world, our kid lives in stranton, me from seaton and born port clarence.

love to read all the chat here in freezing scarborough lol

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 6:28 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Kenco, we all got burnt on Crimdon Dene, a little north of Hartlepool (as you'll know all to well) in the summer of '72 or '73. God, did we suffer. My auntie fell asleep, got her eyelids burnt & they puffed up so much. I was born near Sunderland in the mining village of Murton. Do you know it ?  

Like 0      
15 Jul 2007 6:40 PM by kenco Star rating in very wet scarborough.... 33 posts Send private message

kenco´s avatar
Murton colliery ...yes know of it . funny isnt it the only time I ever got sun burnt was in hartlepool laying flagstones in my garden. got sunstroke much to the amusement of a doctor of african origin in hartlepool general.Crimdon dene had a reputation as a sun trap eh

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Crash in Spanish Property Market - 25 posts
The Real Criminals - 0 posts
Spa Valley, I need some info. - 2 posts
Angel de Miraflores - 2 posts
playa flamenca - 1 posts
Radiation in the area - 38 posts
Mobile phones - 3 posts
IVA? When and how often is it payable? - 8 posts
THE GAS MAN CON - 4 posts
Completed - 3 posts
Duquesa Golf Course - 4 posts
La Marina - 2 posts
Legal Status Of Property. - 5 posts
CORDOBA VALLEY - 7 posts
Spanish health care system: Could someone sit down and spell it out clearly for me please? - 6 posts
NIE in Guadamar - 8 posts
Holiday today - 10 posts
Waving from Lanzarote - 32 posts
Spanish Lottery - 8 posts
MUZZY LEVEL 1 - 1 posts
Delay in releasing Block 9 - Plus New Build Opposite Block 9! - 13 posts
Anyone in the UK with kids ? - 18 posts
Justin, here please. Need info. - 43 posts
BAR WARS!! - 2 posts
fiscal representive. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 163

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x