Duquesa Golf Course

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 May 2007 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Does anyone know if you have to have a handycap to play on this course.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 May 2007 10:38 AM by miket Star rating in La Mairena, Elviria. 371 posts Send private message

Leema,

Duquesa Golf course is a beautiful but quite demanding course! Saying that I find that any golf course is demanding for me!!

If you appear reasonably competant and if your dressed appropiately with the right "equipment" its unlikey that you will be asked to produce a golf handicap card, even though its probable that you'll need one?

Mike T

Like 0      
02 May 2007 1:02 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

It isn't for me or my husband as he has a handicap of 11 and is a mad keen golfer, it's for some of our friends who have just started golfing and haven't a handycap yet and they will be going out to our apartment once it's ready.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
08 May 2007 10:34 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Maureen

I played it recently and the advise given is correct, I wasn't asked to produce one and neither on 3 other courses I played. However it really depends upon their competence as Duquesa and most of the courses are quite demanding and you do need to have some skill because the round will take forever looking for lost balls. One thing they are keen on is the avoidance of slow play and if a party is causing a holdup the oncourse marshall will be quickly onto them.  I would recommend playing during a quiet period when they can play at their own pace.

Regards

John

Like 0      
08 May 2007 2:33 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Thanks John, I'll let my friends know the situation.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La Marina - 2 posts
Legal Status Of Property. - 5 posts
CORDOBA VALLEY - 7 posts
Spanish health care system: Could someone sit down and spell it out clearly for me please? - 6 posts
NIE in Guadamar - 8 posts
Holiday today - 10 posts
Waving from Lanzarote - 32 posts
Spanish Lottery - 8 posts
MUZZY LEVEL 1 - 1 posts
Delay in releasing Block 9 - Plus New Build Opposite Block 9! - 13 posts
Anyone in the UK with kids ? - 18 posts
Justin, here please. Need info. - 43 posts
BAR WARS!! - 2 posts
fiscal representive. - 1 posts
6 months to 3 months for non-residents - 7 posts
Beach Thieves! - Be aware! - 29 posts
anybody purchased through masa - 10 posts
buying cortijo costa tropical - 1 posts
Cost of Purchase on Polaris World - 7 posts
Signing on the Padron at new office, Torrevieja - 1 posts
The community meeting! - 2 posts
TAX SCAM - 1 posts
Imonl Legal Services Experience - 2 posts
Free Guide to Buying in Spain 36-page guide ... for free! - 3 posts
Duquesa - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x