playa flamenca

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 May 2007 12:00 AM by fredandwilma Star rating in devon. 2 posts Send private message

hi lookin for advice , been going to the above for the last few years , mother and father moved there about 4-5 yrs ago me and the wife and the kids love the the place and would like to move there in a couple yrs ,, the only thing that would stop us is the work situation , im a painter and decorator and the wife is a care worker , she has done bar work in the past so not really a problem but me ! wouldn't know where to start lookin .... so if anyone got any ideas it would be most appreciated thanks

Like 0      
02 May 2007 5:28 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Fredandwilma,

Well, right up my street Playa Flamenca!

You couldn't have picked a better place, we love it there!

Now, care homes, I have heard there are a few English ones opeing up round the area. Worth a google on that one I think.

Bar work, yes, I am sure there will be openings most everywhere in the Summer months.

As for Painting & Decorating, well there are plenty of English people working in the building trade in this area, it's just a case of going out and about, talking to people and putting the word around that you are looking for work.

Obviously there are many many painters employed on the many new builds in the area, but, listening to the workforce banter near our apartment, they are mainly Spanish. But worth a shot with the big builders anyway I reckon.

I wish you both good luck!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Radiation in the area - 38 posts
Mobile phones - 3 posts
IVA? When and how often is it payable? - 8 posts
THE GAS MAN CON - 4 posts
Completed - 3 posts
Duquesa Golf Course - 4 posts
La Marina - 2 posts
Legal Status Of Property. - 5 posts
CORDOBA VALLEY - 7 posts
Spanish health care system: Could someone sit down and spell it out clearly for me please? - 6 posts
NIE in Guadamar - 8 posts
Holiday today - 10 posts
Waving from Lanzarote - 32 posts
Spanish Lottery - 8 posts
MUZZY LEVEL 1 - 1 posts
Delay in releasing Block 9 - Plus New Build Opposite Block 9! - 13 posts
Anyone in the UK with kids ? - 18 posts
Justin, here please. Need info. - 43 posts
BAR WARS!! - 2 posts
fiscal representive. - 1 posts
6 months to 3 months for non-residents - 7 posts
Beach Thieves! - Be aware! - 29 posts
anybody purchased through masa - 10 posts
buying cortijo costa tropical - 1 posts
Cost of Purchase on Polaris World - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x