cost of a 4,4kw electricity unit with endesa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by chicadeb Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

Hi,

I know this is a strange question but I would like to know what the cost of a 4,4kw unit is for Endesa (electricity company). I'm back in the UK and don't have any bills with me so can't check easily myself.  I am about to rent my apartment and have access to read the electricity and water meters in order to fairly charge the renter the first month's bills (as I have recently been there using the a/c, water, etc so feel it wouldn't be fair to do it pro rata).  The date the renter moves in is right in the middle of a bill periods.  Also does anyone know what a water unit costs and also the rental for the pipes. etc (for the 3 monthly period).  I believe that the Endesa rental for a month is about €9.43 plus any units used.  Hope this makes sense and that someone can help me?  Many thanks.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2010 11:06 PM by robmct Star rating in Edinburgh/London - .... 196 posts Send private message

robmct´s avatar

Hi

My endesa charges are about 54 euros every 2 months standing charge and 13.5kw a unit...seems dam expensive compared to yours, i think they do it on size of apt., 

Rob 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

the uk gov. stealing money off the poorest - 61 posts
Spanish Car HPI check - 1 posts
BANK GUARANTEES PETITION - LEY 57/68 - 85 posts
EHIC for Spanish Nationals - 7 posts
ice cream - 5 posts
BANK GUARANTEES PETITION - LEY 57/68 - 2 posts
spanish lessons - 3 posts
FREE HEALTHCARE? - 8 posts
Internet Savvy Person Wanted - 4 posts
ESCUDERO PROMOTORS - 3 posts
can I ask the elecricity & water company to do a real reading before renters move in my apt? - 1 posts
Car Recovery from Malaga to Orihuela - 2 posts
Nationwide changes - 79 posts
Success claiming under a bank guarantee - 41 posts
driving in alicante city - 2 posts
Registration for Municipal Election - 2 posts
RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS TO MURCIA - 23 posts
QUOTES PLEASE FOR CUPBOARD UNDER STAIRS INSIDE JARDINES APARTMENT - 3 posts
hello - 1 posts
Non-Payers on Community - What are the Options - 8 posts
Ryan Air Rip-Off - 54 posts
punta prima - 4 posts
cam bank charge pentioners 13,000euro intrest for morgage late payment - 3 posts
Are Lilos Illegal In Spain - 21 posts
looking to buy - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x