ice cream

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by njb Star rating in Epsom Surrey. 6 posts Send private message

Hi all my name is Jamie, I'm new to this site i have recently started to look into starting my own ice cream round, but am coming up against many obstacles from spanish authorities can any one help ???

Like 0      
03 Aug 2010 1:28 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Jamie, welcome!

This has been discussed at various times before; have a look at this thread for starters

Personally I think it's a minefield. You will of course get conflicting opinions from forum members, and I strongly advise you to speak to a competent gestor about this to try and get some realistic idea of what might be involved. I've personally never come across such a business here, and haven't heard of one operating legally either - just my opinion, but there has to be a reason for that.

Good luck with your endeavours, though, and let us know how you get on.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
03 Aug 2010 9:16 AM by njb Star rating in Epsom Surrey. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks Roberto for your reply, I find this amazing!!

i want to start a business in a country i love being in,I want to pay my taxes and enjoy a new life with my wife...  maybe if i was a lookie- lookie man selling rubbish on the beach it would be easier, what do the spanish government do to stop this?

Anyway getting back to the subject,I have read previous forums and it does seem almost impossible to get licences for any type of street selling ie: ice cream, burger vans etc... if anyone out there has this type of business please get in touch thanks

Like 0      
03 Aug 2010 7:29 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Maybe if it was possible to get a licence for "street selling", the lookie-lookie men would have figured it out by now and legalised their activities?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
03 Aug 2010 9:21 PM by raileng Star rating. 70 posts Send private message

Hi Jamie, I have noted tradesmen/women selling from a van items such as hot chickens etc; kitchen ware etc; at the markets in Spain. At the town where our holiday home is located north of Granada, I noted a tradesman selling fruit/veg etc from a van.

I suggest you could investigate by talking to the market tradesmen/women, that pay to trade at the markets in Spain and it could be an option for you to trade at markets, plenty of them, if that is the only way to trade from street selling etc.

raileng

Like 0      
04 Aug 2010 7:53 PM by skyals80 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello everyone!

This is very interesting topic for everyone, it will gives us more ideas about this topic. Since,  I'm new here i would like to ask if when could i put sigs here. Thanks a lot!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BANK GUARANTEES PETITION - LEY 57/68 - 2 posts
spanish lessons - 3 posts
FREE HEALTHCARE? - 8 posts
Internet Savvy Person Wanted - 4 posts
ESCUDERO PROMOTORS - 3 posts
can I ask the elecricity & water company to do a real reading before renters move in my apt? - 1 posts
Car Recovery from Malaga to Orihuela - 2 posts
Nationwide changes - 79 posts
Success claiming under a bank guarantee - 41 posts
driving in alicante city - 2 posts
Registration for Municipal Election - 2 posts
RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS TO MURCIA - 23 posts
QUOTES PLEASE FOR CUPBOARD UNDER STAIRS INSIDE JARDINES APARTMENT - 3 posts
hello - 1 posts
Non-Payers on Community - What are the Options - 8 posts
Ryan Air Rip-Off - 54 posts
punta prima - 4 posts
cam bank charge pentioners 13,000euro intrest for morgage late payment - 3 posts
Are Lilos Illegal In Spain - 21 posts
looking to buy - 2 posts
FREE tour in Spain - 0 posts
Lost the use of remote on sky digi box - 2 posts
the cam bank - 6 posts
Thread Title not displayed - 2 posts
estae agent? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x