hello

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by ray of the ravers Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

am hoping to buy a finca in spain and live in it "off-grid" and as self sufficient as poss - think 'good life meets hippy vegan oddball' - anyroad, am really glad to have found this message-board/discussion group as i will have loads of questions along the way some of which will, no doubt, have already been given a good airing on this site. for starters i'd really like to know how one can tell if the lovely little house you have just seen on an advert on the net is 'legal' or not. ie could i live in it as it stands or would i have to apply for special permission.

that's the kind of thing i'll be asking - if anyone can point me to a page where this has already been discussed that'd be super.

ray.

Like 0      
05 Aug 2010 10:23 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Ray and welcome to Eye on Spain.

To determine if a house you are interested in is legal or not you really need a good lawyer, such as Maria de Castro who often posts on the forum here.

All I would say is take your time, make sure EVERYTHING is above board and enjoy it!

Fire away with any specific questions you may have.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Non-Payers on Community - What are the Options - 8 posts
Ryan Air Rip-Off - 54 posts
punta prima - 4 posts
cam bank charge pentioners 13,000euro intrest for morgage late payment - 3 posts
Are Lilos Illegal In Spain - 21 posts
looking to buy - 2 posts
FREE tour in Spain - 0 posts
Lost the use of remote on sky digi box - 2 posts
the cam bank - 6 posts
Thread Title not displayed - 2 posts
estae agent? - 6 posts
Need information and advise - 3 posts
A weeks holiday, but destination needed - 3 posts
4 Car Tyres including fitting from only €99 - 0 posts
Kayak or canoe wanted. - 0 posts
Quad bike wanted - 0 posts
Sky + Box or similar - 1 posts
WANTED, car or van, also m,cycle, any size - 0 posts
WANTED;fairprice paid will travel upto 300 miles to collect?lcd flatscreen, 32.37 or 40 inch, also sky digi box or similar - 0 posts
part removals uk to spain - 5 posts
Golf Buggy Wanted - 2 posts
Golf Buggy Wanted - 4 posts
ADDRESS for smd - 1 posts
"Taster" Music Lessons - 0 posts
CAMINO DE CASTILLA (WHITE WINE) - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x