spanish lessons

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Aug 2010 12:00 AM by Foxilady Star rating in surrey. 277 posts Send private message

Foxilady´s avatar

Does anyone have an email address for the Town Hall in Vera please?  Any help wud be much appreciated, - again i would really appreciate any help, as I have tried everything to get an email address.

If I shine too brightly, then put your sunglasses on oy vey

Like 0      
03 Aug 2010 12:47 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Hi,

Can't find an e-mail address but they do give a fax number, could you contact them by fax and give your e-mail address and details of enquiry and maybe someone would e-mail you back.

Ayuntamiento de Vera
Plaza Mayor, s/n

04620 Vera (Almería)

Telef.: 950.393.016 - 950.393.142
Fax...: 950.393.144

http://www.ayuntamientovera.org/

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2010 1:13 PM by Foxilady Star rating in surrey. 277 posts Send private message

Foxilady´s avatar

Thanx Jacqui, I will try and find someone with a fax machine, a scarcity here now lol.  But again many thanx

If I shine too brightly, then put your sunglasses on oy vey

Like 0      
03 Aug 2010 2:17 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

this might help

Present

The most important news of Vera. Find out what happens in this town with just one click.

History

Vera, prehistoric cradle .
Vera, by their geographical location was a strategic enclave in the reconquest of the peninsula by the Catholic Monarchs C.
Today is a landmark and tourist services.

Economy Gastronomy

After the decline of the silver mines of El Plomo Jarroso , you can highlight tourism as a source of growth, along with the inexorable evolution of modern intensive agriculture . The food represents the culture of a people. Is influenced by climate , economy, natural resources place, the seasons and religious holidays.

Tourist Routes

Travel in time to the land of our ancestors and discover, through the lush vegetation that formed the river, the site of Argar.
Fertile fields of citrus and fruit trees, among countless gardens lead us to EdgeWhere we can enjoy the friendly people and an unforgettable ride through the streets filled with buildings full of historic symbolism , and jealously guards the vicissitudes of its history.
If hunger presses , mandatory visit to the restaurant Terraza CarmonaTo enjoy traditional dishes with authentic Almeria

Edge
Located in Almeria. Protected by Turre, Antas , Cuevas , Los Gallardos and Garrucha

Camino de Vera.
Miles distance, location map , you have no excuse to visit .

A Villa traditions.
The main celebration of the town is the feast of St. Cleopas in the month of September. And the "party girl " Lady of Sorrows on 10 June.

Aquitectónico varied heritage of XVI centuryLike Church of the Incarnation that holds an impressive altarpiece style Baroque.

Vera Weather

Vera Weather - 7 day forecast and current conditions .

Weather Tomorrow

Vera Hall ( ID: P- 0.41 million -D)
Plaza Mayor, 1-04620 Vera ( Almería)
Telef. : 950 393 016 Fax: 950 393 144

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FREE HEALTHCARE? - 8 posts
Internet Savvy Person Wanted - 4 posts
ESCUDERO PROMOTORS - 3 posts
can I ask the elecricity & water company to do a real reading before renters move in my apt? - 1 posts
Car Recovery from Malaga to Orihuela - 2 posts
Nationwide changes - 79 posts
Success claiming under a bank guarantee - 41 posts
driving in alicante city - 2 posts
Registration for Municipal Election - 2 posts
RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS TO MURCIA - 23 posts
QUOTES PLEASE FOR CUPBOARD UNDER STAIRS INSIDE JARDINES APARTMENT - 3 posts
hello - 1 posts
Non-Payers on Community - What are the Options - 8 posts
Ryan Air Rip-Off - 54 posts
punta prima - 4 posts
cam bank charge pentioners 13,000euro intrest for morgage late payment - 3 posts
Are Lilos Illegal In Spain - 21 posts
looking to buy - 2 posts
FREE tour in Spain - 0 posts
Lost the use of remote on sky digi box - 2 posts
the cam bank - 6 posts
Thread Title not displayed - 2 posts
estae agent? - 6 posts
Need information and advise - 3 posts
A weeks holiday, but destination needed - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x