All sound?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by raff Star rating in Belfast. 143 posts Send private message

Hi,

I was speaking to a friend, who works in the aircraft industry, about air con for my apartment and durning the conversation he mentioned Thermal acoustic refrigration. Now I have attempted to check this out on line but can find only limited information, is he having a laugh?

I just know someone on here will have a sound knowledge of the subject..

Like 0      
01 Feb 2010 12:36 PM by Mike Georgiou Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Raff

I can't help you with this but watch this space regarding a new service I'll be introducing to Spain soon that will help with Air Con costs.

Can't say much here as will break the advertising rules of the site.

Mike

Like 0      
01 Feb 2010 2:35 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

see here ;  http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/docs/1994/102-9/innovations.html  or google thermal acoustic cooling.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
01 Feb 2010 3:54 PM by raff Star rating in Belfast. 143 posts Send private message

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. The article on thermoacoustic cooling was in relation to 1994 and I guess things have advance a lot since then. But is it designed for domestic use, is it practical, cost effective, efficient and readily available? Couldn't really find a lot of current information in relation to the domestic market.

I would definitely consider an alternative system to the std air con but unfortunately price and reliability would be important factors in that decision especially in these difficult times.

I guess from the lack of internet information, my friend was pulling my leg but a sound bloke nonetheless.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Utility areas - 0 posts
Hard to understand. - 4 posts
Disconnection of water supply by the Builder - 2 posts
Shower showrooms Fuengirolla - 1 posts
HD Freeview Box - 2 posts
New (currently free) rental site, they even fill out the details for you!! - 6 posts
polarisworld developers website is down - 0 posts
bedding shops - 2 posts
Spanish Bank Charges - 21 posts
Road tax in Spain - 4 posts
Bed Shops in Bendirom - 0 posts
Pedreguer - Car boot sale - 0 posts
i want to sell nearly new clothes how? - 5 posts
Hola - 4 posts
Renting in Spain - 7 posts
buying a car in murcia - 3 posts
Satellite dish wanted - 2 posts
Setting up Business in Spain - 4 posts
Recent Article in the "Leader" newspaper - 0 posts
Remortgage ? - 2 posts
Boats - 0 posts
good background info about spain? - 0 posts
The Humble Cucumber - 9 posts
Vacancies - 0 posts
debtors within the community - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x