I know why none of us are receving electric bills from Sevillana!!!!!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

And again here we go,

As you all know Sevillana is no longer the only electricity supplier since July, therefore anyone with bills from before this date that have not been paid will not receive another bill until it has been paid, this way they are making sure that all old debts from the old company are paid and they can complete the changeover with nothing owing.

Now, you have 90 days to pay each bill, in my case I still owe for a bill dated 26th June and i should be able to pay this until the 26th September, due to the change over they have told me I need to pay now as otherwise i will get cut off, when I reminded them about the 90 days she said that if I did not pay now I would be cut off and end of.

I rent apartments and due to tenants leaving me with massive outstanding bills they also have a couple pending, as i can not get the new bills my new tenants can not pay their electric bills!

Does this company seriously want to end up in court with the whole of Spain?

How come when my tenant did not pay the electric for over 5 months he was not cut off?

Why is it always the good people that suffer the consequences of their incompetence?

I am so angry with them it is unreal!

So be careful if you have any bills owing as they are doing what they want and cutting you off when they want.

Joan

Like 0      
28 Aug 2009 7:36 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Well I received a bill today, covering the period from 10/7 to 12/8 (actual reading). It's still not showing when I log onto the website, but apart from that, pretty much business as usual. Not sure where you get the 90 days to pay from though. This bill was issued on 14/8, and the last payment date given is 3/9. That gives me less than 3 weeks - or 1 week from when I receive it. (I pay either cash at the Post Office, or with my card at an ATM by scanning the bar code; fine, so long as you don't happen to be away for more than a week when the bill comes).

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Has anyone got any ideas for fundraising? - 2 posts
If cannot pay Inheritance Tax? - 11 posts
Telephone Line Rental - 7 posts
SUPER-INCOMPETENT TELEFONICA - 5 posts
to overpay or to not overpay, that is a question - 9 posts
JANE & ANDREW GODDEN - 0 posts
Help for British Disabled in Spain. - 0 posts
Honest answers - 0 posts
Pool Size - 5 posts
For Sale - Seat Inca 1.9Sdi Van - 0 posts
enquiry - 6 posts
Concerned about my Privacy on EOS site. - 22 posts
Barclays Opportunity Account - 27 posts
Adopt kitten - 0 posts
L.F.O. and errant Architect - 4 posts
We got a second opinion from another Vet in Benijofar. - 7 posts
Suzuki LTZ 400 Quad Bike for Sale - 0 posts
Briish Television... - 4 posts
If your a dog or cat lover please read this..... - 10 posts
4 JOINT OWNERS TO BUY A NEW CAR. - 24 posts
Frozen Sky Box - 4 posts
Yellow Rose of Texas. - 9 posts
Freesat from Sky Cards - Important - 0 posts
Help illegal squatters - 7 posts
Electricity Bills - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x