Key Lounges

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by Chris R Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

They seem to have ceased trading today and taken me for £3,000+ and the keys to my two properties.  In three months, no rentals, several rentals cancelled last minute or failing to turn up.   Over the last couple of weeks, no response to emails, properties not on their websites, answerphone on all of the time and, today, their website is suspended.  Does anybody know how to go about getting the keys back and can anyone recommend an honest and reliable management agent that can cover Manilva and Cala de Mihas?

Like 0      
29 Jul 2009 6:23 PM by spanishdreamsareanightmare Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

i too have been taken for thousands by them for my property in spain, i am over here at the moment changing my locks and trying to sort this mess out, glad i came over to do it myself as i have now found out that these crooks have once again reared their ugly heads and their name to another company letsinthesuncom ,so no doubt there will be many more people pushed into paying out their hard earned cash only to be duped once again.

we need to put a stop to this and share this information to avoid others going through what we have

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Aeroclub ULM Vera - 1 posts
might b going to monda village - 0 posts
WERE THERE - 16 posts
Wealth and income tax non resident - 4 posts
Anti-Glare Window Film - 1 posts
How to translation these 2 sentenses? - 9 posts
Gibraltar Magazine - 1 posts
MM2 update - 1 posts
Cambank - 2 posts
Question regarding 11month rental - 6 posts
Obtaining an NIE number at Spanish Consulate Edinburgh - 3 posts
Hi everyone. - 14 posts
car hire gibraltar/la linea - 1 posts
Blank pages, apart from the EOS header & bottom bar, when I click on certain pages ! - 9 posts
Pay as you go broadband - 12 posts
Looking for a Mattress - 2 posts
If you walk away from a purchase, what are the potential penalties? - 14 posts
Need cheap rental on 20/7/09 - 25/07/09 - 7 posts
Wanted lhd car - 2 posts
Spanish Lawyers - Make sure you do your reasearch - 15 posts
residencey and padron needed?? - 2 posts
Parking at Murcia Airport - 0 posts
ANYONE HEARD OF AMIRAL ROLLING TOBACCO - 2 posts
Any English living in Tolox, Malaga - 2 posts
Mijas Races - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x