looking for somewhere to stay in La Marina, weel in September, maybe long term permantly next year...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by andyandang63 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi there, we are Andy and Angela. We live in the UK. Firstly, we are looking for a cheap rental in or very near to La Marina, preferably on the Urb, for around the 2nd week in September, for about a week. We are flexible on dates, the deciding factor will be the price of flights. I am a very close friend of the La Marina DJ, Jimmy Dene, and eventually, maybe as soon as next year, the two of us would like to find a cheap long term rental in the area. Ideally, we would like to rent from somebody who has financial problems, and need to cover the mortgage. I can work as a DJ, I play anything, but prefer the old stuff, especially the sixties and seventies. I am expecting a decent insurance payout from an injury at work, and we are also considering renting a bar or restaurant. We ar both 46 years old, and our personalities, business acumen and dedication, and great sense of humour will ensure our popularity and success within the ex pat community. However, we do not want to buy a property, hence we are looking, hopefully, for a cheap long term let. I am familiar with the area, and know quite a few people thanks to Jimmy, I have been out five times, but my wife has not been ( we were only married last year ), that is why we would like to come out in september. Can anyone please help? My email is andrewjuby at hotmail dot co dot uk , and our uk landline is 01323 841 343. Im not sure where you put the 44, i think you miss out the 01. If you wish to phone us, I will quite happily call you back to save your phone bill. We are honest respectable people, who treat other people and their property with the utmost respect. If you can help us, or put us in touch with anyone who can, please get in touch. No estate agents please- I do not want the fees.  Warmest regards to you all, Andy and Angela Juby.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

CAR HIRE - 17 posts
foreign plates and foreign licences - 1 posts
Bus and Train fares. - 3 posts
Cheap car wanted - 2 posts
rogue builder made repairs - 0 posts
alloy wheel refurb - 0 posts
Fed Ex collection and or mail box - 2 posts
Ambasun - 0 posts
Is it the heat? - 9 posts
property maintenance - 0 posts
property maintenance - 2 posts
moveing to spain advice welcome - 2 posts
Getting rid of scumbags - 6 posts
again, one of THOSE days .... :-) - 26 posts
bricklayer, builder, and alround handy man - 0 posts
can someone just clear up some confusion for me please? - 15 posts
Do I need a license to rent my apartment? - 2 posts
Live rates,Charts and Data - 0 posts
Advice on importing a boat from usa - 1 posts
ITV show on the Costa Del Sol - 232 posts
Jobbing Builder Wanted.... - 8 posts
Beer and Food Prices - 5 posts
UK tax office and paying tax in Spain - 0 posts
Potential Group action against CAM Bank for negligence - 1 posts
Satelitte Dish & Stand - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x