completion problems

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 May 2008 12:00 AM by dodes Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

I am in need of a good lawyer to help with my completion i have already got a lawyer and i am afraid to say it is with them my problem is 
my apartment is now complete  and i sent my funds over to my lawyer on April 18th and my self and my developer are still waiting for the lawyer to pay we have all license in place so there is no need for any delay they have already missed one appointment made by them at the notary.
I have sent lots of emails faxes and phone calls with no reply to why they are holding on to my money i have now been told my developer will be taking action against my lawyer .I seem to be out of pocket with nothing to show for it ..i will be informing the colegio de abogados de malaga of this situation
so where does this leave me 

Like 0      
11 Jun 2008 7:04 PM by suez2 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Dodes

I wish I could help but I am also having problems with a lawyer on the sale of a property, am at a lose as to know what to do
I have aproached another solicitor in Spain but he wasnt prepaired to make a complaint about another lawyer, Umm maybe some of them 
think its ok to rip of there clients, sorry  If I sound angry but I am, I cant believe they seem to be able to do what they with other peoples money  
, The Spanish Law Society or school I think they call it have said to make an official complaint (Denuncia) but you need a solicitor to do that

I think I might post there name & add on web just to warn anyone thinking of useing there firm,

Good luck
sue

Like 0      
11 Jun 2008 8:50 PM by dodes Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

I am pleased to say i have now completed in fact i completed last week i did have another lawyer to takeover but they weren't needed if you want their name i will happily forward it to you they were very helpful and were willing to challenge my lawyers 
hope this is helpful 
    cheers 
             Dodes

Like 0      
11 Jun 2008 11:20 PM by suez2 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Glad you got things sorted, If you could let me have there details just in case, not sure if its best to lok for spanish sol; in UK or over
in Spain, have emailed Maria from eyeonspain but another contact would be good
thanks
sue

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can we do this??? - 5 posts
subrogation fees - 8 posts
jackoi - 5 posts
Any lawyers in Duquesa that will help make our Will - 5 posts
?what is happening with Dona Julia golf developments in Casares costa, Malaga. - 12 posts
Bouncy castle - 0 posts
take UK television to spain - 0 posts
What is the situation if promised bank guarantees were not obtained? - 15 posts
Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
rental companies - 1 posts
Facebook - 42 posts
taxes - 2 posts
hi - 4 posts
First Stay In Our Apartment - 6 posts
disabled needs - 6 posts
Late Completion - 3 posts
OUR FAVOURITE MUSIC VIDEOS - 130 posts
how long? - 6 posts
Baby equipment hire - Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Motocross - 12 posts
KIA SORRENTO - 0 posts
Bichon frise pups for sale - 0 posts
Help Need Information - 5 posts
SERVIRED WEBSITE IN ENGLISH. FIND YOUR NEAREST ATM IN SPAIN. - 1 posts
Veranda Al-Andalus - Keymare - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x