Permanent resident of Calpe/Benissa/Moraira/Altea New Vehicle Discounts

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Mar 2016 12:20 AM by calpespain Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi,I am shortly moving to live in Calpe, April 2016, although I speak basic Spanish, I am looking for a resident who is proficient in the language to help secure me a better deal/discount on a new car Ford or Nissan. My friends who live there have said discounts are impossible to achieve from any car dealers. I don’t agree with that as I see online concessionaires who have dealerships that do offer discounts. Any help would be gratefully received.

If you have a member who would be prepared to help me please give them my contact details. Currently living in Australia but originally from the UK. Relocating on retirement to Spain.

Kind regards,

Like 0      
17 Mar 2016 1:36 AM by longlegpete Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

We were looking into buying a new car last year, all the car dealers in your area will and do speak perfect english so the language will not be a problem,  we visited no nissan dealers but the Ford dealer in Altea and Javea and there were discounts to be had.

One thing to watch out for if you are looking at web site's for dealers is there pricing often include Plan Pive so unless you have a old car for part ex that discount wont apply to you, also look out for cheaper prices stated that are subject to you taking out a finance agreement on a rather large balance!!

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking for bed shop in Girona Escala - 0 posts
I need a local guide in Madrid - 1 posts
residencia - 2 posts
Water Mains tight - 3 posts
Noise and ASB - 26 posts
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - 2 posts
Question about Community Expenditure - 7 posts
New Career - 0 posts
Swimming pool or water tank? - 5 posts
Appeal cases - 5 posts
Clothes rail wanted for market - 0 posts
More fees for procurador - 5 posts
A delicate question - 3 posts
Spain during Franco's period - 0 posts
Wealth Tax/Patrimonio - 3 posts
Autonomo and Cambridge - 1 posts
licencia hábitar - 16 posts
Extra photos when selling property - 1 posts
NoLimit relay station - 0 posts
Spanish ceramics - 6 posts
Nick - 1 posts
Lawyers Practices / Fees - 13 posts
FUMES FROM LOG FIRES IN APARTMENT BUILDINGS - 8 posts
Bank repossession on Mar Menor - 11 posts
Coming Soon, Some Questions Perhaps You Might Answer? - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x