Still Spot On

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Aug 2013 9:03 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

I could not dig, I dared not rob / Therefore I lied to please the mob / Now all my lies are proved untrue / And I must face the men I slew / What tale shall serve me here among / Mine angry and defrauded young. - Rudyard Kipling. 1865 - 1936.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
29 Aug 2013 10:42 AM by Joe1 Star rating. 135 posts Send private message

Joe1´s avatar

This message was last edited by Joe1 on 10/03/2014.

Like 0      
29 Aug 2013 10:51 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

What did I say a few days ago: 

The composition of the Russian Navy’s group of ships in the Mediterranean Sea will be changed soon, Interfax reported, citing a source in the Armed Forces General Staff. A large anti-submarine ship of the Northern Fleet is expected to join it within the next few days. The Black Sea Fleet’s missile carrying cruiser Moskva, which is now wrapping up its mission in the North Atlantic, will join it a little later, the source said. In autumn, the Pacific Fleet's missile-carrying cruiser Varyag is expected to replace the large anti-submarine ship Vice Admiral Panteleyev. The Russian Navy is not planning to expand its permanent force in the Mediterranean, a Navy spokesman told Interfax on August 27.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

ITV's Tonight seeks Brits considering inland plots or villages for as little as €600 - 7 posts
Parking in the Port of Cartagena.. what a nice surprise ? - 0 posts
Non Resident Income Tax - 3 posts
Mijas Golf 24 hour Power Cut - 0 posts
Buy a plot of land in Spain for £500 - 26 posts
internet connection speed - 6 posts
Villa or finca wanted for winter rental from november to april - 2 posts
confused!! - 2 posts
Import procedure - 0 posts
Sleeping Easy? - 1 posts
wanted for six months 2014 rental in benelmadena - 0 posts
leaking roof - 1 posts
KISSING GOODBYE TO TENANCY DEPOSITS - 5 posts
Coming for a Preview - 0 posts
applying for health care - 28 posts
TO ALL BLOGGERS & ADMIN - 0 posts
problems with my kindle. - 5 posts
problem with web page - 5 posts
habitation certificate - 40 posts
Blog changes!! WHERE ARE PHOTOS I UPLOADED? - 10 posts
Goodfly - 0 posts
administrators - 3 posts
I am looking at geting a new bench top any recommendations? - 3 posts
Disapponted visit to Spain - 10 posts
swimming pools - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x