Trying to find a person who installs log burners and install alarms in Balsicas in Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jun 2013 8:18 PM by lisandywhiting Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

I am looking to get someone to install a log burner in to our villa in Balsicas in Murcia as well as installing an alarm at our home. Does anyone in this area know of anyone who could do either?

Cheers,

Andy

Like 0      
04 Jun 2013 9:12 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

I am looking to get someone to install a log burner in to our villa in Balsicas in Murcia as well as installing an alarm at our home. Does anyone in this area know of anyone who could do either?

Cant help with knowing who fits log burners in your area, as i would fit my own, did in the England house, and to be honest not hard to fit.

And as for alarms i did the same, i fitted one in Spain at my house, and the same model in my house in England, the alarm kits are not beyond anyone fitting them, both mine phoned me up if they were activated, both are still fully working 3 years after fitting.

Like 0      
05 Jun 2013 9:16 AM by Lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

Lifeline´s avatar

Ambifuego do a lot of work in our area. The showroom is in Montesinos but they travel and give estimates, are very efficient and speak both languages. Our neighbours have just haf them fit a lovely gas fire. We fitted our alarm but many her use Direct Alarma whcih costs about 30 euros per month. 

Daveil

Like 0      
05 Jun 2013 12:47 PM by carl9 Star rating. 136 posts Send private message

Hi, we used King Alarms in both our house near Balsicas and our new house in North West Murcia.

Dave and Theresa are really helpful and will give you what you need.

Carl

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wanted - Long Term Let - San Miguel De Salinas area - 0 posts
Stephie - 0 posts
taking car to Spain - 4 posts
Paying voluntarily into social security? - 11 posts
Long Term Rental - 3 posts
The Party Spaniardo - 0 posts
What are you thinking when you are driving alone? - 4 posts
Calahonda Car Boot - 2 posts
looking to rent LONG TERM 15k radius of Torrevieja, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Help needed please - 2 posts
wifi in Andalucia - 0 posts
Handing back the keys to the bank. - 9 posts
Sad news about Julia Sinclair (Jules1) - 7 posts
Inconsistent judicial rulings, BG malpractice and ongoing concerns re consumer rights - 2 posts
looking for house to rent long term - 5 posts
Business Opportunities - 4 posts
Can anybody suggest how I can get my house valued for insurance - 3 posts
JUSTICE FOR SOME AT LAST - 0 posts
gardenfurniture area Heredades-Almoradi-Torrevija - 0 posts
Screwfix - 1 posts
Online banking from the UK - 2 posts
Transfer of car? - 2 posts
HELP in La Marina - 0 posts
Taking tennis rackets on Ryanair? - 11 posts
Advice Please wanted, Thinking of moving to spain Marbella area or Alicante , or other but unsure and need advice - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x