What are you thinking when you are driving alone?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jun 2013 8:09 AM by malagababe Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

When you're driving alone, what do you actually do or think? I will chew gum and listen to great music, electronica is my fave. I will think about me being the man of steel. Yeah I wana be superman sometimes. My fave music here Around the block by pretty lights.

Like 0      
04 Jun 2013 9:26 AM by spiderman Star rating in Lancashire/Salado. 16 posts Send private message

I actually concentrate on driving.

Like 0      
04 Jun 2013 8:54 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

Hi Malagababe,

What an interesting question. I think all sorts of things. It can depend on the music I´m listning to, but mostly it´s things like... what have I got in the fridge for dinner.  Will I get to school on time to pick up our son. Is there any chance that Mel Gibson will ever turn up at my front door requesting a glass of water!  Did I remember to turn the DVR on.  Have I got enough fuel to get there and back. What is that funny noise comminig from the rear left tyre! Where am I going and why!!!

Spiderman,

In the 27 years I´ve been driving, I´ve been involved in 2 accidents. Neither of which were my fault. Despite what I was thinking. Or what music I was listening to at the time.

When I really need to get there........Status Quo, Meat Loaf, etc.  A bit of Rock and Roll.

Got time on my hands..........Jamie Cullun, Robbie, "Swing Whwn You´re Winning", that sort of thing.

All you out there.

Drive carefully.

Regards, Febe

No matter where you go, there you are.

Like 0      
04 Jun 2013 10:39 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Silly QUESTION 

I dont listen to music you dont need music in a V8 M3 just the WONDERFUL engine 

NICE 

WHAT do I THINK about OH YES what a LUCKY MAN I AM driving a BMW M3 

Silly QUESTION

I wonder what Michael Douglas thinks ABOUT 

LOL

Like 0      
05 Jun 2013 12:37 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Why is there a speed limit ?

Why is the car in front going even slower than the speed limit ?

Why do they allow people to drive who think it is motorised walking ?

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Calahonda Car Boot - 2 posts
looking to rent LONG TERM 15k radius of Torrevieja, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Help needed please - 2 posts
wifi in Andalucia - 0 posts
Handing back the keys to the bank. - 9 posts
Sad news about Julia Sinclair (Jules1) - 7 posts
Inconsistent judicial rulings, BG malpractice and ongoing concerns re consumer rights - 2 posts
looking for house to rent long term - 5 posts
Business Opportunities - 4 posts
Can anybody suggest how I can get my house valued for insurance - 3 posts
JUSTICE FOR SOME AT LAST - 0 posts
gardenfurniture area Heredades-Almoradi-Torrevija - 0 posts
Screwfix - 1 posts
Online banking from the UK - 2 posts
Transfer of car? - 2 posts
HELP in La Marina - 0 posts
Taking tennis rackets on Ryanair? - 11 posts
Advice Please wanted, Thinking of moving to spain Marbella area or Alicante , or other but unsure and need advice - 12 posts
Car Wanted in Barcelona - 0 posts
desperatly looking for all types of tradesmen in marbella area - 3 posts
another NIE number - 4 posts
NEED SWIMMING POOL CLEANER - ANY RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE? - 5 posts
New Member who would really value some local information on Vera Playa - 1 posts
Shared ownership of a property - 10 posts
TRADING IN SPAIN FROM MY MOBILE CATERING TRAILER - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x