Paying taxes online - Santander

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 May 2013 10:16 AM by rockinrodders Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

I have got demands for car tax etc which I want to pay online through my Spanish santander account.

The website form asks for a the following:

codigo entidad emisora - only alows 6 characters

Referencia - must be 12 characters

Identificacion - must be 7 or 10 characters

However the car tax demand has the following details:

CSB 57 EMISORA 79000010 Referencia 00951437XXX Identificacion XXXXXX

I have replaced sensitive numbers with X but basically Emisora is 8 characters, referencia is 11 and ID is 6

None of the characters seem to fit in the right fields. I would have thought the EMISORA 79000010 would go in the first box but it is too long. The referencia is the wrong number of digits, with or without the initial zeros and the identificacion on the bill is only 6 characters whereas it needs 7 or 10.

Anybody managed to successfully pay these kinds of bills online, just want to save myself a day queuing in the bank.

Like 0      
16 May 2013 11:57 AM by solwayiceman Star rating in Scotland. 50 posts Send private message

Hi its too late to pay your car tax as it should have been payed before 10 may you will now have to go to your local Suma office and get a new bill including any intrest which will be include for late payement then do a DD for next time sorry.

Like 0      
16 May 2013 12:09 PM by rockinrodders Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

The notification I received says the closing date for payment is 20th May in person or 23.59hrs on 20th May if paying online.

Must vary by region/locality then.

Like 0      
17 May 2013 9:09 AM by solwayiceman Star rating in Scotland. 50 posts Send private message

Hi sorry for the delay but tinternet went out with the storm. Ok if its the car tax from Suma then on the bottom off bill it says ulitmo dia pago in a box this is the day you must pay by. It could be a regional thing as I live in the Valancean region near alicante so am afraid I cant help you any more unless there is a web address on your bill. On the back of my Suma bill there are ways to pay on line.

Good luck

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Costa Blanca still tops property sales list for 2013 - 0 posts
Who would you send to Mars? - 2 posts
We are looking for Trader Administrators Assistant - 0 posts
Full text of energy certificate Decree in Spain - 4 posts
resident or non resident tax - 40 posts
What would happen if UK "bailed out" of the EU after 40 years of membership. ? - 160 posts
Subsidence cover in spanish buildings insurance - 15 posts
Lloyds international Bank - 10 posts
can you move to spain with no UK or Spanish bank account - 10 posts
Relocating to Murcia - 4 posts
Can I get free advice on starting a business - 7 posts
Taking your Laywer to Court In Spain - 6 posts
Transforming finance - 0 posts
Looking for my pool architect from 2006..(or a new one) - 2 posts
Butano/Propano GAS wall mounted boilers - 4 posts
Spain Officially insolvent get your money out - 9 posts
So Fergys retirement is official - at last - 0 posts
2 Cool Ikea Loft Beds for quick sale €30 each or €50 for the two - Fuengirola - 0 posts
Local Impartial Solicitor Needed for Property Law - 0 posts
embargos - 4 posts
Renewing passport - 7 posts
EHIC Problems? - 19 posts
Where On The Costas? - Phil From Belfast - 1 posts
the plot thickens - 4 posts
Holiday house swap Spain - U.K. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x