Nueva Ribera Beach Club

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Aug 2012 5:57 PM by clarkek Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi.

I purchased a property at Nueva Ribera Beach club some 6 years ago. As you may be aware, there have been problems in getting completion on the properties at this site and despite the fact we have bank guarantees etc., everything has ground to a halt. We have a solicitor based in Spain working on this but nothing seems to be happening........surely there are others caught up in the same predicament? Is there a forum or a group set up to try to get things moving? Does anyone know if there is light at the end of the tunnel?

I would be happy to correspond with anyone who knows anything and look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Kevin Clarke

Like 0      
08 Aug 2012 9:08 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Kevin

If you no longer wish to wait for the very much delayed completion then instruct your lawyer to execute your Bank Guarantee and obtain a full refund of your deposit.

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
13 Aug 2012 12:03 PM by MOOREMAURA Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I have  apartment in Nueva Ribera Beach Club but lucky or not for me it is in phase1 and we have been able to use ours. The word out at the moment is that the bank has sold phase 2 and that they are to be released after Christmas. I hope that this is true as it would be great to get the place tidied up as it looks bad with all the emply apartments. We will not get what we paid for but i love it there so close to the beach and the new beach bar is great.

Regards

Maura

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Brittany Ferry Spanish Voyage Club - 1 posts
Brittany Ferries Spain Voyage Club - 0 posts
Moving flats and tax address - 0 posts
Has anyone used Europa Network for internet and UK TV? - 92 posts
Persiana Repairs - 4 posts
Hello from Spain - 5 posts
Problems with living in Spain - 21 posts
Reporting Crimes (telephone service) - 0 posts
Shere Punjab (Delhi Chownk) Pueblo Principe - 0 posts
Living Hell in Paradise - 13 posts
quadbike mechanic - 0 posts
Tower Fan for sale - 0 posts
Pool Usage and President Powers - 12 posts
Renting a sub-standard property - How do we stand? - 13 posts
insurance - 1 posts
Friends needed - 1 posts
Capital Gains Tax - 0 posts
Water boletin change of name - 1 posts
insurance - 4 posts
downloading kindle books onto computer - 5 posts
Credit card PINs - 0 posts
Dickmanns car hire Murcia - 19 posts
Residencia or NOT - 4 posts
Hello Everyone - 0 posts
Buying a camper van; Spain v UK? - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x