Help with Santa Greenhills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Apr 2012 6:41 PM by espana Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi ,  

I wonder if anyone can help my friend placed a large deposit for a property at santa Greenhills through estate agents Ocean Estates way back in 2003 and for sometime has been trying to get his deposit back and his solicitor at that time has changed  twice so he keeps hitting a brick wall with silence from them and Grupo Eralia and La Vista Group.

Trying to find out if anyone has had any positive feedback or even received their monies back ?

thanks

Mark   

Like 0      
10 Apr 2012 7:40 PM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

doesnt look good

n a nutshell, Ocean has filed for voluntary liquidation after the outstanding tax bill having been thrown up be the Hestiun/Royal Resorts audit prior to the offer to buy out. The tax bill in question is apparently in the realms of 200k or so. (Not a lot in the high flying world of international real estate!)

Whilst the proposed buy out was being drawn up, much of the Ocean data and sales material was moved over to the new operation, along with a number of members of staff all smiling as they went. At the same time, all of Oceans referring agents (Lead generators) were all being told "All is good, commissions will be through shortly, send us your invoices and we'll get them paid"

Like 0      
11 Apr 2012 5:47 PM by espana Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I take it Ocean Estates was the agent , do we know if the builder went bust as I did hear that some client's won court cases to have deposits returned , but as yet I have heard nothing if they ever did get their monies back ?

thanks

Mark

Like 0      
11 Apr 2012 6:02 PM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

if you win the case but the company bust there is no money to pay out

Like 0      
11 Apr 2012 6:10 PM by espana Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Is there people living in the development as I was led to believe the estate agent went bust but the monies was paid to the developer, can anyone answer who lives on the development

( thanks for your reply

mark 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FURNITURE WANTED - Costa Del Sol - Elvira Area - 0 posts
health care coin area - 0 posts
car for sale - 0 posts
FREE Gatwick/Valencia flights 11/04/12 ~ 09/05/12 - 0 posts
Car insurance question - 5 posts
Taxis from Malaga - 8 posts
Kitten Wanted - 1 posts
Car Wanted! - 2 posts
As in the UK so it shall be in Spain... - 9 posts
Pope Benedict meets the Polizei - 0 posts
for sale - 0 posts
best fish and chips - 42 posts
water and electric installation - 5 posts
Drives and paths - 0 posts
Moving To Marbella/ Spain - 5 posts
La Condesa de Mijas Golf - 7 posts
Hey guys I am new at here... - 1 posts
Web Development degrees in Spain - 3 posts
Re Mortgages - 1 posts
Legal issue boundary wall - 7 posts
Quoting for serious reformation work in an 8 storey building - 6 posts
Comparison website for electricity and gas prices - 0 posts
HELP in identifying Spanish Bank into which my Spanish Lawyer paid my deposits. - 7 posts
licence needed for refridgeration van - 5 posts
Through the Eyes of a Child... - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x