Help with Paying Non Resident Tax.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Dec 2011 12:00 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Paying Non Resident Tax.

(Bit late for this year, as  must be paid by 31st  December2011  for tax year 2010)

For those who need help to complete the form 210  this should help:- 
http://www.mijas.es/mijas/UserFiles?dir=/Image/Extranjeros/aForm_210_instrucciones_en_ingles.pdf

One can complete form 210 at:-
 http://www.aeat.es/AEAT/Contenidos_Comunes/La_Agencia_Tributaria/Modelos_y_formularios/Declaraciones/Modelos_200_al_299/210/mod210e.pdf the below site.

There are two pages with copies (7 sheets in all). As you complete the first two pages the other copy pages are automatically completed.   When you have complete the form,  the seven pages can be printed, although no copy can be saved on your computer.

Unfortunately the average person cannot pay on line so the form needs to taken to a bank.

As from next year (if PP don't scrap it) the forms will ONLY be available on the web.  The Hacienda could not tell me if we will be able to pay on line next year.  They said they should know by March.

Like 0      
10 Dec 2011 10:03 AM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

We usde our solicitor, he only charges 40 euro, at least then we don't have to worry about it. Every year he e-mails us tells us what it is and we transfer the money.

Like 0      
10 Dec 2011 12:07 PM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

It is so disappointing, when someone goes to the trouble of posting useful info, to help those who need it, that some posters  make pointless comments (like they use a solicitor)  and thus the useful info gets buried and lost.

If one can’t add to the info then I wish people would refrain. If they want to make just a comment, then I wish they would just open a new thread.

Thanks Johnzx

Like 0      
10 Dec 2011 4:30 PM by SMYTHIE Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

surley if you own property in spain can you not get nie then end of problem. as i understand it doesnt actually oblige you to live here full time.

i expect someone will disagree though :)

Like 0      
10 Dec 2011 6:45 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I do not understand what you mean about an NIE (foreigners tax number) in the context of paying Non Resident Property Tax

Like 0      
10 Dec 2011 6:52 PM by SMYTHIE Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

if you register as resident then you wont pay foreigners tax cos you aint foreign

This message was last edited by SMYTHIE on 10/12/2011.

Like 0      
10 Dec 2011 7:21 PM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

I don't see that by saying I use a solicitor is a useless post!!!! If you are not sure what to do maybe it is the best option as it doesn't cost a fortune.

Like 0      
10 Dec 2011 7:38 PM by SMYTHIE Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

cazzy absolutely a good solution especially for those who cant fill in the forms plus peace of mind something which many seem to lack lol

Like 0      
10 Dec 2011 10:47 PM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

To Smythie and Johnzx - NIE  stands for Numero Identidad Extranjero - Identity number for foriegner.  This is how you identify yourself in Spain with various authorities including the tax office.  If you are of UK nationality you will always be a foriegner in Spain whether you become resident or not, unless you can change your nationality!

This message was last edited by leswill on 10/12/2011.

This message was last edited by leswill on 10/12/2011.

Like 0      
11 Dec 2011 12:24 AM by SMYTHIE Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 11/12/2011.

Like 0      
11 Dec 2011 9:13 AM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

Cazzy:-

you said, "I don't see that by saying I use a solicitor is a useless post!!!! If you are not sure what to do maybe it is the best option as it doesn't cost a fortune."

It is because Johnzx started this thread to assist those who want to do it themselves. Everyone knows that they can pay people to do it.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Van to Mijas Costa - 6 posts
Problems With Intasure - 1 posts
Overweight Moi - 0 posts
WAITING TWO MONTHS FOR RETURN OF DEPOSIT - 8 posts
Marbella joins the move to leave the A-7 in darkness - 3 posts
Driving in the rain - 12 posts
Wishing You all Feliz Navidad. - 2 posts
Tenants Rights? - 13 posts
A DIY challenge - 7 posts
Selling house - current values in Mojacar vs 5 years ago? market activity? - 10 posts
Inheritance Tax - 11 posts
non residence tax. - 2 posts
BANCO SABADELL TO BUY CAM BANK FOR ONE EURO - 8 posts
Some Christmas cards - 0 posts
My baby and me! - 0 posts
No surprises then - 0 posts
Local taxes. - 0 posts
Any one do airport runs for a resonable price - 2 posts
posting AGM papers - 13 posts
Bicycle pump - 8 posts
i phones and smartphones - 6 posts
BANKIA - 47 posts
Hi new tonight - 1 posts
Property capital gains tax - 6 posts
TRIPS TO GRANADA - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x