lobins answer to illegal homes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by bob.dunford6 Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

First i must say mr Lobin is getting verry annoyed over the llegal buyers of these homes complaining.

First they did not see the Property Deeds, From the Seller, Or the Abogado/Notary, Never knew you had to.Never thought that a Spanish Lawyer was not allowed to Sale illegal Properties

As you must know the People buying these Properties have come from Britain.France,Germany.Ireland.Sweden.Holland.In their Countries their Lawyers are not allowed to Sale ilegal homes.So when they came to Spain ,They thought they could Trust the Spanish Lawyers.After Paying them there Fees.You would have thought they would have been Protected by their chosen Lawyers,

It is not only these victims who find this wrong, But the European Parliment as well.

It has been brought up in Parliment by all the EU MPs,From all the Countries i have Mentioned 

Even brought up in Brussels this April.Where all the Countries .Shouted out their Full Backing,

Marta Andreasen has taken this Problen to the Spanish Prime Minister .You can Watch the video. on youtube,Where he was very Ambarrist over the whole matter.

The EU has said that the Money these old age Pensioners bring into Spain.Are giving Spain more Money then any of there Exports,bring in,Work it out yourself 

First they are not taking any Bodies Work Away from Spanish workers.they are Retired

1000 X 1 MILLION = 1 BILLION

They Pay on Average for their homes 250 000 euros per House There are 3 Million illegal House 

250 000 x 3 Million is 75 Billion helping Spain out

Pensions per year Average per House 14 000 euros x 3 Million= 42 Billion Euros per year.Ever year

And they are Treated this way, Living in a illegal House ,Without Mains Water ,Some without Electricity.

And you Wonder why they are Annoyed ,Would you like to be Treated like this if you went to their Country,

A Notary when i ask him, he said it will be a very long time to catch up with the Law in other parts of Europe,

I have been talking to most of the EU MPs from most of these Countries,

And the Human Rights tell me Spain Signed, The Agreement for Human Rights,And going without Mains Water.and Electricity is one of the Human Rights,

So wher does all this leave us, Your Prime Minister is Ambarrist over the Matter,

Spain is given most of their Help from the very people they are Scamming

People from other EU States are Living in spain without their Rights.

Their may be Two Laws on Selling Property in Spain.

But why don't the Spanish Lawyers, After taking the Fees, Tell the Buyers they are buying a illegal Property, Do you really think they would Buy a illegal Property, If they were Warned,of course they would not.Spain had to many illegal Properties, And had to Sale them .Thats what all this Scam  is about,.Which the EU call it,.

IF YOU WAS TO LISTEN TO BRUSSELS THEY HAVE VOTED THAT EITHER ALL THE VICTIMS GET THEIR FULL MONEY BACK PLUS A COMPENSATION TO BE ABLE TO BUY A LEGAL HOUSE,OR ALL THE HOUSE BE MADE LEGAL WITH MAINS WATER.ELECTRICITY CONNECTED,PLUS A LARGE COMPENSATION FOR LOSING THERE RIGHTS OF LAW FOR SO LONG,

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Best type of property for rental income - 7 posts
Wanted - Kids toys - 0 posts
Entity queery - 0 posts
squash courts - 0 posts
Form 210 - 0 posts
THE SALE THAT NEVER WAS - 1 posts
Ryan Air next year - 2 posts
TELEGRAPH newspaper's Spanish Planning Scandal Campaign - 0 posts
SPANISH PROPERTY LAWS ON ILLEGAL PROPERTIES - 15 posts
Morrisons Gibraltar Tobacco - 2 posts
Recommendations for Buildings and Contents Insurance - 16 posts
Moving To Spain In September - 2 posts
cantabrian anchovies - 2 posts
Satellite Dishes in North West Spain - 2 posts
La Cala de Mijas Feria - 2 posts
For the information of all AIFOS's Creditors - 6 posts
Can i find out when my repposesion hearing will be? - 3 posts
Looking for used large lhd panel van - 0 posts
Car Hire for August - 3 posts
For all ex army guys A look at Irish Special forces - 0 posts
RHD spanish reg audi for sale - 0 posts
Question for Maria - 0 posts
Is Spain the Place to Go? - 8 posts
Buying A Property In Spain - 1 posts
Electrician in the Costa del Sol - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x