Setting up a business in Spain / Importing into Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jun 2011 12:00 AM by chelle&glenn Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hello readers from a very wet and windy England! Roll on July 1st when we will be back in Spain for 3 lovely weeks!

Anyway, does anybody out there have any sound advise on the do,s and dont,s when setting up a business in Spain,especially with regard to importing into the country? My partner and I have owned a holiday home on the south Costa Blanca for seven years now and are preparing / considering the possibilities of moving to Spain with a view to working as we are not at retirement age and would want to work at least on a semi permanent basis. I know I have some work to do on my grasp of the Spanish language from my current getting by to a more fluent level but I am working on that! I would appreciate any help especially from anyone out there who has already been down this road who could point me in the right direction. I look forward then to any replies and thank you for reading this thread. Yours sincerely, Glenn / Michelle in England.

Like 0      
08 Jun 2011 2:58 PM by campana Star rating in Marbella. 474 posts Send private message

campana´s avatar

The soundest advice you will get Glenn/Michelle will be from a lawyer in Spain, and from a tax advisor.  People can certainly comment on their particular experiences, but you will need a competent lawyer to get you through the entire process.

Patricia

Like 0      
09 Jun 2011 6:31 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

The post below might help you.

Good luck!

Maria

This message is brought to you by Costa Luz Lawyers in association with Eye on Spain

Legal tip 480. 1 week for Company incorporation in Spain

By virtue of recent Royal Decree-Law 13/2010 for investment and employment fostering: 

Faster Companies incorporations: Online incorporations:

+1 day. First required document: the “ negative denomination certificate” (NDC) , which states that the name chosen for the company is not already being used will have to be issued within 24 hours from application.

+2 days. Notary deeds for incorporation will be issued within 24 hours from reception of the  NDC.

+2 days. Same day of deeds signing, the Notary will send by telematic mean the deed to the Commercial registry and will be able to apply for a provisional Tax identification Number to the Treasure.

The Commercial Registrar will have to decide and practice registration within 3 working days.

+5 days. No fees for the publication of the new company in the Commercial Registry Gazette and fees for the full incorporation are of 250 €: 100 € for registrar and 150 € for Notary.

Total:  5 days and 250 euros for a company in Spain

Who is up? Lots to be done in Andalucia. We have an ideas trunk  here at the Law Firm. Please come and pick yours.

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 09/06/2011.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The EU - PROTECTING THE RIGHT TO PROPERTY - SEMINAR - 61 posts
French Classic Clock - 4 posts
WINDOW CLEANER - 0 posts
Telefonica 6MB - how to get it? - 4 posts
ADVICE NEEDED TO CHANGE INTERNET PROVIDER - 7 posts
Garden Of Eden ....A Tribute - 4 posts
Leaving a Rental Contract Early in Madrid - 12 posts
New Memeber - 4 posts
Spanish cucumbers - 13 posts
wanted a 3 cubic mtrs of space on a removal to spain - 1 posts
New speed Limits - 21 posts
use of a dongle for a limited time - 9 posts
European Legal Solutions (ELS Solicitors) Fuengirola - 2 posts
Telefonica -cancelling a land line - 0 posts
Driving a car in Spain on English plates - 38 posts
HELP................does anyone know............. - 12 posts
lizzie1234 - 0 posts
Ryanair Summer 2012 flights - 76 posts
Has anyone heard from Suzanne recently? (property scandal petition) - 1 posts
Need Spanish Teacher - 6 posts
This Years Bookings - 5 posts
Where to buy a FreeLander 2 in Andalucia..??? - 4 posts
Travel and Weight Interesting Observations - 5 posts
How many off plan properties have been sold? - 7 posts
Anywhere to avoid - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x