moving to formetera del sugera

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by dminnimouse Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hello there we have just bought a property and are coming over to start the moving in process in the next month we would love as much info as possible on the area and best places to go to meet people and make new friends the area we have bought is in the los palacios area we would love to hear good or bad places to go or avoid and look forward to hearing from you many thanks Debbie

Like 0      
20 Nov 2011 11:52 PM by elena.vaz Star rating in In Loughton, but Id .... 28 posts Send private message

elena.vaz´s avatar
Hi Debbie, I just bought last year in Los Palacios and the residents and regular holiday makers were quite friendly to us this summer. It wasn't very busy but there was a nice mix of people.

I go quite often on my own and although I'm quite happy with my own company but feel it's always nice to meet new friends too.

I've a son and a stepdaughter of 12 and 11. She made friends but he didn't and he found it a bit boring which is a pity as I would like to bring him over but he doesn't want to come.

Are you moving to Spain permanently? I don't suppose you have children a similar age to mine?

Anyway if you fancy a chat please let me know how you are getting on. You must be settled in by now.

All the best.

Elena

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Malaga Airport : Monarch fast bag drop off - 0 posts
SUMA - 0 posts
El Torre Pacheco. - 9 posts
Indie IPR Guitar **Reduced* - 0 posts
wanted: los alcazeres(murcia) small apt for 2-first two weeks in sept - 1 posts
Scandal of the Unqualified Doctors! - 17 posts
Gymnastics on the costa? - 0 posts
CRIME IN AGUA NUEVA - 2 posts
new to thread - 1 posts
Car accident insurance form in English - Download - 4 posts
Beckys Tea Room - Los Alcazares - 0 posts
Hello - 2 posts
Latest news - 0 posts
communal pools - 0 posts
Digital TV Box - 10 posts
latest news - 0 posts
Latest news - 0 posts
Latest news - 0 posts
Cancelling contract with Vodafone 3g internet - 40 posts
Prescription advice for uk pensioner - 7 posts
spanish law - 2 posts
Weather! Tell me again ... - 13 posts
Car Swap - 1 posts
WANTED - LONG TERM RENTAL in the Los Alcazaras to Playa flamenca area - 1 posts
Telefónica Tenacity - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x