A Voice for the Voiceless / Sharon's Appeal for Noah's Arc - April/May 2011

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

A Voice for the Voiceless / Sharon's Appeal for Noah's Arc - April/May 2011

Dear All

Some of you may know me from my previous appeals and work for Noah’s Arc. I have been involved with them and on a fundraising mission for the last 5 years and here is my latest appeal.

Please be assured that there are 'NO' bad images in this film and all the dogs featured are 'safe' and waiting to be adopted. I think you’ll agree that the soundtrack is both beautiful and appropriate and the end message fitting.

Noah’s Arc are a registered charity who rescue dogs in the Mazarron area of Murcia in Spain and they are desperate for funding. The majority of their funding is spent on much need veterinary treatment and medication for the dogs that come into their care - many of which are in a critical condition.

Everything raised by my appeal will be match funded by the Morgan Stanley International Foundation up to a maximum of £2,000 - so there is the potential to raise a total of £4,000 by this appeal.

Please help me to help them and also cross post or send this on where you can.

Sharon
"Always for the Animals"

How to make a donation:

Make a donation by credit card via PayPal on the Noah's Arc website on this link: http://www.noahsarcmurcia.com/donate.htm making sure you put "Sharon's Appeal – A Voice for the Voiceless" in the message box.

By sending a cheque donation by post to: Noah's Arc, Avenida Tierno Galván, Edif. Bahia Mar, Bloque A Bajo 14, Puerto de Mazarrón, 30860, Murcia, Espana. Please make your cheque payable to Noah's Arc and remember to include your return address or e-mail details. Don't forget to write "Sharon's Appeal – A Voice for the Voiceless" on the back of your cheque.

The Noah's Arc shops will be delighted to take your cash donations at: Noah's Arc, Avenida Tierno Galván, Edif Bahia Mar, Bloque A Bajo 14, 30860 Puerto de Mazarrón and Noah's Arc's shop in Mazarron, Avenida Juan de la Cierva.

Noah’s Arc will also be placing collection tins in and around Camposol/Mazarron under their banner and labelled “Sharon’s Appeal – A Voice for the Voiceless”. Please look out for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdlN_SnRlyk

Like 0      
21 Apr 2011 7:25 AM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdlN_SnRlyk

Like 0      
23 Apr 2011 10:20 AM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

"A Voice for the Voiceless" was made in the hope that it will help dogs just like these - they are now safe and under the wing of Noah's Arc while they wait for their forever homes. Please make a donation if you can so Noah's Arc can continue to help other dogs like them.  

Thank you for your support.

Sharon

"Always for the Animals"

Like 0      
24 Apr 2011 8:41 PM by jandsreynolds Star rating. 31 posts Send private message

This is Savia – she is blind.  She was found by a Spanish girl and was living in a field near to the old mineworks on the outskirts of Mazarron. Noah’s Arc went to the field where they eventually found SAVIA laying in the sun. When they got near her she immediately got up and they could see that she had cataracts on both eyes. Unfortunately when they tried to put a collar and lead on her she took flight. One hour later they managed to catch her.

As well as being blind she was covered in fleas and ticks. She was taken immediately to the vets where she was tested and proved positive for Erlichia and borderline for Leishmania which can hopefully be cured with tablets. They are looking into the possibility of removing the cataracts and restoring her sight. Savia is currently receiving one-to-one care in foster.

Savia is what the “Voice for the Voiceless” Appeal is all about ... Noah’s Arc need your help with funding for medical cases, like Savia. Please go to: http://www.noahsarcmurcia.com/donate.htm if you are able to help with a donation, however small.

Like 0      
26 Sep 2012 6:44 AM by dolqiu Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

thank for all the information guys

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

lift maintenance - 1 posts
Club for amateur enterpreneurs - 0 posts
Rent to Rent - 0 posts
2 Rattan Sun Loungers for Sale - 2 posts
Anyone know of a decent electrician? - 11 posts
A little laugh for EVERYONE who has to deal with red tape in Spain - 7 posts
Speed Limit - 4 posts
Spanish Car LeftHD for UK car . Opel Vectra 2003 2.2 Dti - 0 posts
If you like royal weddings you will love this! - 2 posts
Newbie with a question - 5 posts
Ryanair found guilty of discrimination - 16 posts
The power of words ... - 5 posts
How can I add my 15 yr old granddaughter to my flight? - 2 posts
It's a Dog's Life But Why Spoil it For Others? - 7 posts
MONEY SAVING TIPS - 1 posts
Paddle tennis court - 0 posts
wanted - 3 month rental in valencia - 0 posts
I am doing a project about the cost of living in Spain compared to the cost of living in the UK and I would like to know what you think. Is it more expensive here or in the UK, and whats negative about Spain for Brits. - 31 posts
bmibaby pulls out of Cardiff - 4 posts
Vistalmar Duquesa Sur - 2 posts
dishwasher/washing machine repairs - 2 posts
swap rhd audi avant diesel 2002 for spanish reg car - 1 posts
INSS Fuengirola - 3 posts
Need swimming pool repairer please - 0 posts
I cant beleive owners allowed to mis represent their properties for renting - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x