Inroal Mediterráneo III development 'lost deposits'

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

I am part of a group taking action to get the return of 'lost deposits' from developments by Inroal from Roquetsas de Mar.

If anyone on this forum is invested in the cancelled project Mediterráneo III in Roquetas de Mar (Almeria) please contact me direct for an update on this in case you might be interested in what we are doing.

We have recently found out some new information that might be useful to anyone interested in taking legal action to try to recover their lost deposit money on this development.

Thanks,

KoS999

Like 0      
14 Aug 2011 9:35 PM by stian1968 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello KoS999

I am in the process of contacting a spanish solicitor, to try and re-coup my deposit on the mediterraneo 3 deveopment, I paid the deposit back in 2004 and still have nothing to show for it, any advice or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Steve

Like 0      
14 Aug 2011 9:39 PM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

Well you can contact me direct on peterjifirth@btinternent.com and I can let you know a few other things but I do have links with Maria de Castro and can get discounts on up front fees if you join up with our group on Inroal properties. I have a forum where other affected are all linked together. there are about four or five on that develpment, more are in Terque where Inroal were going to do a large development but only a few blocks got developed.

Contact me direct and we can discuss more.

Regards,

Peter

Like 0      
17 Aug 2011 12:54 PM by mega Star rating. 73 posts Send private message

Hi Steve,

Go to 185 lost millions in deposits thread and add your development to Rambi list, the amount is already up to 543 millions and all new developments added are very welcome.The idea is to get all us with this problem (thousands) to add all the developments across spain and then to present the figures to a tv programe like Panorama or dispatches,we estimate it could be as much as 2-3 billion across the hole of spain,these sort of amounts may trigger one of the above programes into action, good luck with your individual case.

Regards Mega

Like 0      
17 Aug 2011 2:56 PM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

OK enquired about adding the details.

Thanks,

Peter

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Transport from Alicante Airport - 1 posts
Visitors in Malaga - Luggage in Barcelona - 0 posts
Quack Quack! Unqualified Doctors in Spain? - 5 posts
Cédula de Habitabilidad - Administrative Silence Rule - 4 posts
What Price Spain? - 8 posts
Our Favourite Airline - 4 posts
The Expat Marketplace - 0 posts
MARBELLA LICENCES - 3 posts
Looking for work in Costa Del Sol - 4 posts
uk/spanish car exchange? - 0 posts
Pool Table - 0 posts
Air conditioning unit. - 0 posts
TC 300 Dual phone & TC 300 Sinus base station. - 1 posts
SUSPECT DHL EMAIL - 12 posts
Is my money safe in CAM - 0 posts
Free English TV on the internet - 19 posts
I need HELP with identifying CAJA MADRID Bank forms - 2 posts
Spammer on PMs - 7 posts
QROPS - 0 posts
Desperate sale - 8 posts
Bad News for Ryanair - Alicante Flights - 48 posts
House prices - 9 posts
COLLAR ON MORTGAGE VOID - 49 posts
Tax office Mijas - 7 posts
BMW 316i Compact 1998 Spanish plates LHD - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x