Iberdrola Web Site

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

I am just asking if anyone else is having a problem with Iberdrola's web site. The print is so small that it is impossible to read. Is it only me or are others having problems. Have tried different computers and still having the same problem. Thanks Kevin

Like 0      
19 Dec 2010 4:54 PM by fpegman Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 441 posts Send private message

fpegman´s avatar

Have you increase the text size in the view menu or maybe increase the zoom in same menu

Fred

Overseas Property Company

fred@overseaspropertycompany.com

Real Estate sales - rentals and Lloyds insurance agency.

Like 0      
19 Dec 2010 8:34 PM by longlegpeter Star rating in Surrey UK & Costa Bl.... 5 posts Send private message

Not had any problems before, if it’s the online bill that’s small that’s quite normal, there is a tool at the top of the bill view page that allow you to make the bill to a larger (readable) size

Having said that just tried logging onto the site and there is a temporary problem with it so no access at the moment

Like 0      
20 Dec 2010 2:47 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Its the whole site that seems to have shrunk in size. It is less than a quarter of the screen size I previously obtained. The writing is so small I can't work out or see where to go to adjust the text size or where to zoom in. It does look like I have zoomed out. Thanks for any help. kevin

Like 0      
20 Dec 2010 10:04 AM by mnj Star rating in L.A. Murcia . 37 posts Send private message

i just have problem with the company must be one of the worst companys to deal with ever

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

1.8 metre satalite dish wanted - 7 posts
What does our Prime Minister do ? ? - 2 posts
winter arrived~ - 2 posts
hello,friends! - 1 posts
1.8 metre satalite dish wanted - 1 posts
Freesat tv - 2 posts
We're moving to Spain! - 4 posts
Wanted Wardrobe & Chest of Drawers - 0 posts
NIE form required for long term rental? - 11 posts
Maria de Castro in the Wall Street Journal - 4 posts
Instructions on Completing NIE Form - 8 posts
This might be of interest - 11 posts
Euribor on the rise - 0 posts
Brittany ferries discount - 27 posts
Bristol to Alicante & Murcia flights up to Oct 27th 2011 - 0 posts
TDT HD Not Working - 5 posts
Zapa-Blair-O approves Electricity price increase... - 4 posts
EYE on Spain webcam - 16 posts
Malaga to Seville - 3 posts
Scam Warning - 2 posts
Have a Great Christmas Everyone - 20 posts
Watch out for retired people - 4 posts
Car hire at Murcia San Javier - 3 posts
Parking at Murcia San Javier - 3 posts
Ocean View Properties - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x