Visit

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by scarletyt13 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi,

i’m flying out to the Polaris world resort Condado de alhama a week tomorrow to view the resort, it will be my first visit. I have done a lot of reading on different sites to try and find as much information as possible. I’m looking to purchase a two bed apartment possible the frontline golf penthouse.

If anyone has any helpful tips or advise for my visit I would be most great full for any assistance.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 9:03 AM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

Hi

Consider the liklihood of wayward golf balls landing on your patio. We looked at a frontline property at Valle del Este and picked up a couple of dozen balls as we walked around the garden and in a cupboad was a bucket full of them. I worried about having to wear a crash helmet when we sat outside with a glass of wine, although as golfers ourselves, we did consider hat we would probably never have to buy any golfs balls again!

Not all golf balls go where the player intends them to.

Hope you find what you like.

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 9:16 AM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

I don't know if your intended purchase is a "private" purchase, or through Polaris world themselves, but have a look at this link.  It may help decide whether or not to purchase here?

http://www.simplynetworking.es/news-2333-31-deafening_silence_from_polaris_management_as_the_22nd_feb_passes_without_announcement.html

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 10:05 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Scarlet,

If you are considering frontline golf course there are far better deals available on other courses in the area with better facilities and less chance of problems both now and later on.

If you wish to open your search a little you will be pleasantly suprised on what you can get for your money.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 3:15 PM by lindaw164 Star rating in Glasgow and Jardins .... 253 posts Send private message

lindaw164´s avatar

Well Georgia on lookin on the webside you list below your name it does not appear that you have anything in the area that Scarlet is looking at.

With regard to golf ball landing on your terrace on the frontline golf apartments at Condado, I would say this would not probably happen on a very occasional basis if at all because of the way the holes run.

As with every new resort you will have teething problems with your property.  I have an apartment on Condado, (not front line golf) and did experience teething problems but these were sorted albeit while the tradesmen were still building on site.  Having read many forums on eyeonspain it looks like no matter which resort you pick there will always be little hiccups.

Scarlet, if Condado appeals to you then I am sure you will be able to get a good deal on the frontline golf apartments.  Good luck wherever you choose. (I would suggest you go for the upper floors for the views! and the less likelihood of stray golf balls!!)

Linda

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 4:01 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Linda,

No,there is nothing listed on my site as we have seperate one for all the golf apartments and villas,there are far,far better choices than Condado at the moment especially if you want to be nearer to civilisation and without the fear of the developer going into administartion as Polaris will be shortly.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
27 Feb 2010 1:27 AM by lindaw164 Star rating in Glasgow and Jardins .... 253 posts Send private message

lindaw164´s avatar

With regard to Polaris going into administration - we will wait and see!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Work experience in restaurant - 0 posts
Liability for Community Fees - 3 posts
SEVILLANA - URGENT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
OPI RENTALS - 1 posts
awnings-toldos - 1 posts
MANILVE LIFE ?? - 1 posts
Repsol online gas bills - 1 posts
I need a quick sale for house in Vera Playa. - 1 posts
Returning to England due to sick father. Needs quick sale. - 0 posts
4 bedroom house for sale in Vera Playa, Almeria - 0 posts
Need to sell my Aunty's house quickly help! - 0 posts
Roof tilers in Campodi Gibraltar area - 4 posts
shutters for living room window on Mar Menor 2 - 0 posts
Office Furniture For Sale - 2 posts
Developers Gurantee - 1 posts
Parking in Benidorm. - 3 posts
Message for Alex03 - 0 posts
Legal rights of a tenant in Spain - 7 posts
Sky Tv - 4 posts
Checking for car fines - 0 posts
Buganvillas Sol Developer refuses to refund deposit - La Marina - 0 posts
what is position on tax when you sell - 8 posts
tax re diff between what was paid and his valuation - 3 posts
Iberdrola electricity tariffs - 7 posts
Estate Agents and Developers Reviews - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x