You will get a "call to AGM" email from Resortalia with all your block accounts, budgets, debtors report etc
- Call of the AGM of your Sub-community.
- Proxy Form in the event you are not attending the AGM.
- Financial Report. It includes the following information:
- Budget Reconciliation of your Block
- Budget of your Block
- Breakdown of your Community fees for the year
- Profit and Loss Account.
- Balance Sheet.
- Reserve Fund.
- Informative annex explaining all the lines included in the Financial Report.
- Ledger of the expenses in your Sub-community.
- Ledger of the providers in your Sub-community.
- Debtor list.
- Frequent Answered Questions related to the Annual General Meeting.
Point 1 contains the agenda for the AGM. From past AGM minutes, the AGM starts with
- Report of the President of the General Community & Committee. (status of the community)
- Reading and approval of the reconciliation for the period (accounts)
- Reading and approval of the Budget for the next period
- Election of the block presidents and community board
Followed by any agenda items raised such as administration, aesthetics, investments etc then any other business.
In previous years I have given my proxy vote to the incumbent President but I will be attending this year.
Note that the structure of the community means that we are voting on block budgets, not community budgets. The community budgets are set and agreed by the elected community committee i.e the phase presidents. I will post last year's AGM FAQ to the private owners forum.