Completing & Submitting Modelo 210

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Nov 2010 1:39 PM by Mike CJ Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I haven't used Taxesonline  as I'm a resident, but I know the company well and I know plenty of people who use their services, so I can highly recommend them.

Like 0      
08 Dec 2010 12:03 AM by fyfin Star rating in Turre Almeria. 54 posts Send private message

fyfin´s avatar

I have just purchased an apartment and it came with an underground car parking space which is on a separate escritura. Does this mean effectively that I own 2 properties  Therefore I suspect I need to use a solicitor to complete my tax returns.

I will not be renting out the property.

I would appreciate any suggestions or help.

Like 0      
08 Dec 2010 11:17 PM by Bohs3284 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Does anyone know if we can use a downloaded version of the 210 form or is an original required?

Also do you really need 'official' stickers for the 'presentador? Seems a lot of work for stickers!!

Thanks.

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 10:04 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Bohs3284

Yes, you can fill in the 210 online, then print it off in colour.

Yes, you do have to have the official "stickers".

These are unique to you and identify you to the tax office.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 2:05 PM by lindaw164 Star rating in Glasgow and Jardins .... 253 posts Send private message

lindaw164´s avatar

If you are going to downloan the form and pay at your bank you require to print off three copies.  One for the bank, one for the tax office and one for yourself.  The bank will stamp them when you pay.

Linda

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 2:32 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Linda

You only need to print off one copy

Each 210 downloaded form has it's own unique bar code, you cannot fill in and print off more than one 210 form for extra copies.

There are enough "back" page copies. seven in all I think from memory, that print off, to enable the bank, tax office and yourself to have copies

So only print one copy!!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 5:35 PM by Bohs3284 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks Fibby. Now i just have to get the stickers!!

Like 0      
09 Dec 2010 10:35 PM by lindaw164 Star rating in Glasgow and Jardins .... 253 posts Send private message

lindaw164´s avatar

You are correct.  I forgot when I printed off the form that all these pages printed and of course I discarded all of them bar the two that I thought I required, when in fact  we required all of them -bank,  the tax office and a copy for ourselves.  I had to print this off 3 times as there are three of us involved in the property!!

Linda

Like 0      
10 Dec 2010 9:09 AM by leswill Star rating. 120 posts Send private message

There is a 4 digit code on the stickers which is your identification with the tax office and when you pay the tax at the bank they need to enter this code onto their system.  The instructions that come with the modelo 210 do state that NIE can be used if stickers are not available, but I have yet to find a bank that will accept this.

Like 0      
11 Dec 2010 10:36 PM by munster Star rating. 57 posts Send private message

munster´s avatar

we went to the tax office in Murcia, they helped us fill out our forms, they gave us stickers for a few years. we then took our forms to our bank and they paid our taxes. we cut out the middle man, which would have cost us more than the actual taxes.

Fred

Like 0      
13 Dec 2010 3:02 PM by Bohs3284 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi Munster,

Is the tax office in Murcia in the Ayutemiento Building?

Thanks.

Like 0      
04 Feb 2011 1:56 PM by zohahunt Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

That's what everyone looking for. I must say that people don't usually go for it and they got caught in the crimes of hiding taxes.

Like 0      
09 Feb 2011 12:18 AM by la-calma Star rating in Wiltshire, Playa Fl.... 13 posts Send private message

@ fyfin

I'm surprised that nobody has replied yet.  I (we) have an apartment with a separate parking space having its own escrituria and Suma (local tax bill).  We have self-submitted 4 sets of tax forms ie 2 x 2  for the past few years and had no issues with the tax offices.  So my amateur advice, whether right or wrong, is save your money and do it yourself.   Complete and print the forms on-line, get the tax office to your apartment/villa etc and our bank, Bancaja, has in the past provided envelopes and sent the stamped and countersigned forms to the tax office for us. 

Like 0      
29 Jul 2011 2:46 AM by marke Star rating. 51 posts Send private message

Hi

I have printed off this form and am attempting to complete it. 

This link  www.inmalagatoday.com/pdf/instructions210english.pdf is really useful.  

Couple of questions:

I am on one of the Polaris sites does anyone know what I need to enter for the Murcia version?:

- Delegación:   MALAGA 

- Administración de:  TORREMOLINOS 

- Código:    29103 

And, I moved in on 28 July part year, how do I show this on the form?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

Marke

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EASYJET - SUMMER 2010 NOW LIVE - 11 posts
Interpreter needed for hospital visits - 0 posts
Speeding Fine - 4 posts
Spain to extend new-car subsidies into 2010 - 2 posts
Those illegal bank Guarantees - 7 posts
Trampolin Hills under unsolvency procedings - 19 posts
Health regulations and customer service issues (disgusted with service from Tapindo) - 2 posts
Holiday Rental Owners Please Help - 29 posts
Where do you get your tyres from? - 33 posts
Any recommendations for places to eat plus places to see - in Toledo? - 0 posts
Deadline to register your PAYG phone - 18 posts
Michael Harris - 0 posts
SAUNA Wanted - 0 posts
Our Tyler is now in Heaven - 17 posts
L.P.G filling stations - 2 posts
Early Retirement- E106/Insurance/Pay into System/Pay as You Go - 2 posts
Documents Needed - 1 posts
Big Problem with HITs mobile (phone provider) - 23 posts
Buyer pulled out of sale only getting half the deposit back? - 4 posts
Who is........... - 0 posts
altering property ownership - 6 posts
Payment of la renta tax - 11 posts
Vodafone Mobile Internet Dongle - 9 posts
Learn to paint at your leisure... - 0 posts
Eye on Spain logo - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 34

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x