EASYJET - SUMMER 2010 NOW LIVE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by drsue Star rating in NE Hants/Costa Cali.... 29 posts Send private message

from all airports

Like 0      
05 Nov 2009 10:58 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Thanks. Must be lots looking as the site seems to keep locking me out! I've registered to be informed when flights are released but I never get told until a week later. Anyone else have that problem?

This message was last edited by kev2006n on 05/11/2009.

Like 0      
05 Nov 2009 3:15 PM by The Sheriff Star rating in Rojales, Quesada. 31 posts Send private message

Vaguely linked to this thread but as a regular weekly commuter to Alicante from LGW please be aware that Easyjet have cancelled the 17.45 flights on Friday 20.11.09, Friday 27.11.09 and Friday 11.12.09.  I was a bit miffed as apart from the hassle of changing to another airline and drastically changing work schedules etc they only e-mailed me re the 11.12 flight and not the others in November.  I only found out about  those ones when I went on to the website to look at my bookings.

If anyone has booked these flights please be aware they are cancelled.  They offer either a refund or free change of flight witihn 30 days (!!???)  which was useless as I book my flights up to 6 motnhs in advance !!!  To be fair I have received refunds on 2 of the flights and an e-mail re the third.  If you call 0871 244 2366 (Easy Customer Service) you will get the refund quicker and they were very good.

If anyone from Easyjet is reading this please be aware there alot of commuters who do LGW > ALC on a Friday evening and if you cancel any more I for one will be switiching airlines !!

Like 0      
06 Nov 2009 1:54 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

They also have a 30% off sale for January to March flights! Just booked a long weekend in February for £73.76 for the two of us!

kev2006n  www.spanishvillarentals.webs.com

Like 0      
15 Nov 2009 2:18 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Just booked flights with Easyjet for September as well. Much cheaper than the other airlines. Kevin

www.spanishvillarentals.webs.com

Like 0      
15 Nov 2009 7:29 PM by Aelred Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Kevin

does anyone really give monkies what flights you have booked or is this just to get your website on view

give us a break

A

Like 0      
15 Nov 2009 8:52 PM by alex-james Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

It's called a 'forum' - it's designed for people to chat to each other.

Don't be so rude!

Like 0      
16 Nov 2009 2:41 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Aelred, The thread was about Easyjet flights. I just was letting forum members know that the flights were very good value compared to others airlines. I always appreciate hearing if others find good value car hire and or flights. In fact, I was alerted by drsue that easyjet flights for next summer had gone on sale, a whole 8 days before Easyjet informed me.

I'm sorry that has upset you and have understood you have no interest in things other members of this forum do. Can I ask why you bother reading it? Kevin 

Like 0      
16 Nov 2009 5:56 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi kev great post ,and why does he read it,i like to book my flyts early and i always like to be informed on this site   irene

Like 0      
16 Nov 2009 6:19 PM by floella Star rating in SE Spain. 803 posts Send private message

Last September Easyjet hold luggage was 11euros. The recent sale hold luggage was listed as being half price at 22 euros. And that was only if prebooked. What next? Hand luggage no larger than a handbag

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 2:15 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Thanks irenemontague, I think it is great to be informed by others on here as easyjet are very slow at passing the information on.

floella, the price of 22 Euros for hold luggage is the return price. We have been getting by with hand luggage only recently. We have bought bags from Argos that let you suck all the air out reducing the volume. As easyjet do not have a weight limit it is not a problem.

Kevin

Like 0      
17 Nov 2009 10:08 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

In Uk they're called space bags.  I've been using them for years very useful especially with all the bedding I was bringing out to Spain.

For those of you who live in Spain they sell them in the Todos shops for 1.80 or 2 euros each.  They are a lot smaller than the original bags but ideal for hand luggage dimensions. 

I don't recommend the ones with screw fittings to stop the air coming out as they don't go flat.  You can normally tell by looking at the packaging as this type of fitting is about an inch high.  The ideal vacumn suction part should be quite flat and have a disc which you put on once the bag is flat. 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Interpreter needed for hospital visits - 0 posts
Speeding Fine - 4 posts
Spain to extend new-car subsidies into 2010 - 2 posts
Those illegal bank Guarantees - 7 posts
Trampolin Hills under unsolvency procedings - 19 posts
Health regulations and customer service issues (disgusted with service from Tapindo) - 2 posts
Holiday Rental Owners Please Help - 29 posts
Where do you get your tyres from? - 33 posts
Any recommendations for places to eat plus places to see - in Toledo? - 0 posts
Deadline to register your PAYG phone - 18 posts
Michael Harris - 0 posts
SAUNA Wanted - 0 posts
Our Tyler is now in Heaven - 17 posts
L.P.G filling stations - 2 posts
Early Retirement- E106/Insurance/Pay into System/Pay as You Go - 2 posts
Documents Needed - 1 posts
Big Problem with HITs mobile (phone provider) - 23 posts
Buyer pulled out of sale only getting half the deposit back? - 4 posts
Who is........... - 0 posts
altering property ownership - 6 posts
Payment of la renta tax - 11 posts
Vodafone Mobile Internet Dongle - 9 posts
Learn to paint at your leisure... - 0 posts
Eye on Spain logo - 2 posts
ELEGANT HOMES WORLDWIDE - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x