Tabernas Gabo de Gato in almeria

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by chaman28 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi

I recently have switched to a villa on this complex, from ACC as the work has been halted for some years

can anybody give me the latest news with the developments on Tabernas?

Like 0      
28 Aug 2009 6:42 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

The current news is that negotiations with a new partner and finance is completed or near to completed and that a re start will be in September 2009

However this may or may not be the case

The building stopped due to the credit crunch unlike ACC which was due to the problems with the planning permission

as far as I know all lawyers who have looked at this development at Oasis by Huma Indalo SL have confirmed that all the permits are legal

But in the last quarter of last year banking finance to most residentail developers world wide was put on hold ,HUma Indalo SL and buyers here were caught out with this

No one knows when it will re start but it is a very attractive development with many buyers wanting it to go ahead and I think it will but I also think that it will be early 2010 before they fully re start as by then the Spanish economy and the rest of EU , where the demand comes from. will be coming out of recession , and the banks will be prepared or perhaps able to provide the finance

If you had a bank guarantee with ACC then you should exercise it and perhaps also keep an option on Oasis ,as many have already done

If you feel that you are on your own with this ,as your agent has gone out of business ,which applies to quite a lot of buyers, by all means give me a call and I can go through with you everything I know

Like 0      
13 Sep 2009 10:44 AM by The Just Fox Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Lawyers say all legal permits should check certain things. To be legal permission to work must be completed works of urbanization - which are not - or if it must deposit with the municipality a bank guarantee to ensure the realization of these works. Make sure in the City of Tabernas, which has constituted the guarantee because this amount is very important and I have not done so because the works were stopped for not having paid to it sonstructores done so far - more than a million euros - and have laid off employees of Huma and also owe many will not pay wages. There are other issues for which it seems very difficult that the work continues because they have a lot of money to banks and that all mortgaged.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Doctor care - 0 posts
Does Solbank have a branch in London UK? - 2 posts
Jet2.com News - 3 posts
Cajamar bank - free banking - 0 posts
Hello all - 65 posts
newbie NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! - 4 posts
advice - 0 posts
Has anyone heard of the Complex Altos del Golf - 2 posts
Cheap home contents insurance - 0 posts
Endesa English Speaking Staff - 3 posts
Administrator Reports - 0 posts
I know why none of us are receving electric bills from Sevillana!!!!!!! - 1 posts
Has anyone got any ideas for fundraising? - 2 posts
If cannot pay Inheritance Tax? - 11 posts
Telephone Line Rental - 7 posts
SUPER-INCOMPETENT TELEFONICA - 5 posts
to overpay or to not overpay, that is a question - 9 posts
JANE & ANDREW GODDEN - 0 posts
Help for British Disabled in Spain. - 0 posts
Honest answers - 0 posts
Pool Size - 5 posts
For Sale - Seat Inca 1.9Sdi Van - 0 posts
enquiry - 6 posts
Concerned about my Privacy on EOS site. - 22 posts
Barclays Opportunity Account - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x