Endesa English Speaking Staff

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by Derek mc Star rating in Kildare, Ireland. 30 posts Send private message

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I am tryin to contact Endesa electricity company in Fuengirola and get in touch with an English speaking staff member. I have tried various telephon numbers but to no avail I hope someone can help. Kind regards

Derek

Like 0      
31 May 2010 11:46 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

i am sure by now you have this sorted, if not let me know, I can help.

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      
31 May 2010 1:54 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Hi Redsam

Even if Derek has sorted his problems, it would be a great help for many if you were to share your information on how to talk with a English speaker at Endesa, I have been learning Spanish for a year now,and I'm pleased with my progress, but would not be confident in speaking with Endesa on the phone.

Steve

Like 0      
31 May 2010 3:10 PM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

Hi Steve,

We where at our apartment in April and had to sign a  new contract with Endesa to have our electric put back on. As is the norm with Endesa it's a long story but a shortened version follows.

The staff in the Fuengirola office where very helpful. They told us it would be on within 1-5 days and the engineer would call us before he came out. We missed his call and had to come home before it was switched on. We had a number for Endesa which they give us for English speaking staff. When we returned home we where able to speak to them and arrange for them to call our neighbour who is Spanish. As a result they called him and the electric is now on. I have the number at home and will get it for you. We actually had to call them twice and on both occasions got different operators who spoke English.

The girls in the Fuengirola office also spoke good English.

Let you know the number tomorrow.

Cheers for now.

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Administrator Reports - 0 posts
I know why none of us are receving electric bills from Sevillana!!!!!!! - 1 posts
Has anyone got any ideas for fundraising? - 2 posts
If cannot pay Inheritance Tax? - 11 posts
Telephone Line Rental - 7 posts
SUPER-INCOMPETENT TELEFONICA - 5 posts
to overpay or to not overpay, that is a question - 9 posts
JANE & ANDREW GODDEN - 0 posts
Help for British Disabled in Spain. - 0 posts
Honest answers - 0 posts
Pool Size - 5 posts
For Sale - Seat Inca 1.9Sdi Van - 0 posts
enquiry - 6 posts
Concerned about my Privacy on EOS site. - 22 posts
Barclays Opportunity Account - 27 posts
Adopt kitten - 0 posts
L.F.O. and errant Architect - 4 posts
We got a second opinion from another Vet in Benijofar. - 7 posts
Suzuki LTZ 400 Quad Bike for Sale - 0 posts
Briish Television... - 4 posts
If your a dog or cat lover please read this..... - 10 posts
4 JOINT OWNERS TO BUY A NEW CAR. - 24 posts
Frozen Sky Box - 4 posts
Yellow Rose of Texas. - 9 posts
Freesat from Sky Cards - Important - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x